Motorola XOOM WiFi Android 4.0.4 update leaks with detailed improvements
1. theBankRobber (Posts: 674; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Any update is good news, it shows Google is always trying to improve on their Android OS
2. cheetah2k (Posts: 1373; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Stock ICS should have been on the Xoom ages ago..
Effing Motorola need to pull the finger out of their a55es and get this happening world wide, as well as ALL 3G devices.
3. imkyle (Posts: 1065; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Hopefully the Face Unlock feature is present
4. Skidro13 (Posts: 59; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
I think everyone with the xoom wifi was content with 4.0.3
Motorola needs to focus on getting ics on their other 30 devices instead of spending their time on almost pointless updates.
5. cheetah2k (Posts: 1373; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
ICS on the Xoom 3G US & EU would be nice for a start...
6. imkyle (Posts: 1065; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I agree. They need to update all the Xoom's to ICS
7. deacz (Posts: 160; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
give us eu wifi xoom owners ICS. the us wifi ICS update has been out how long now?
8. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
My build is IML 76 with 4.0.3 I didn't update mine... I was always on 4.0.3 with build IML 76