Motorola XOOM LTE 4.0.4 update rolling out to everyone
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2012, 16:56 posted on
Another ICS update crawls out of Verizon's approval process - see what's new, and how to force your device to update if you can't wait another second...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Only 2 days after my Galaxy nexus, which i chose because it gets updates, finally got the update.
4. medicci37 (Posts: 1216; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Does anyone know where PA's owners are physically located ? jc
5. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Let me guess... will be sued by apple next? Damned apple and their cowardly ways.
6. roscuthiii (Posts: 2027; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Ahhh... nice. Not too much longer for the Maxx then.
Oh f**k, did I just jinx it?
7. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
The best upgrade one could receive for the XOOM is to get rid of that tablet altogether...