Motorola X is the Motorola NXT; blurry image and rumored specs leak
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2013, 09:16 posted on
Android fans and Motorola fans in specific, have been dying to hear more about the Motorola X, the first Moto smartphone said to incorporate input from corporate parent Google; the latest leaked information has the name of the phone the Motorola NXT and is expected to offer the same technology that will allow content on the Samsung Galaxy S IV to scroll by tracking eye movement...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
48. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
No, WP8 is on par with BB10, Android is on par with, well, nothing because it is the best os
3.WP = BB
P.S = I'm not a fanboy of a particular os, I'm just a bb hater, gotta be honnest
35. jorisje96 (unregistered)
people its fake!! check the link for the ai file
36. StreetNerd (Posts: 739; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
motorola? they arent active in Europe :')
43. half_21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
one ugly looking phone if that's what it's going to look like...hmmm,
45. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
OMMFG I'M GONNA EXPLOOOOODE!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
46. SuperNexus (Posts: 124; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
We are about to see something very big, awesome, amazing.......
Sorry can't find a good word, I am way too excited............
52. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
WHAT?! The blurry image is fake?? Never mind, we are still excited about the phone right?
56. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5682; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hahaha, the NXT, that's clever but i'd expect nothing less from the minds behind the "Razr"
i'm really hoping the rumor of it having a Tegra IV holds up.
57. superguy (Posts: 272; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
So which will win out: Google's policy of open phones or Motorola's policy of locking bootloaders?
The phone will be another RAZR if it's locked.
61. BattleBrat (Posts: 1251; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Motorola?!? TEGRA!?! TAKE MY MOTHER F#%@ING MONEY!!!!
62. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3050; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
wow shocking this turned out to be fake...never saw that coming.
69. Ruckus (Posts: 277; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Its just a Motorola.. Nothing to be excited about =) Verizon will surely release this on their network and push the name "DROID" as it gets crushed by the GS4 and iPhone 5S/6.
As we speak im getting rid of my Motorola Photon for a phone older but yet far more reliable. If Google/Motorola want to step up their game they need to make a product that isn't so bland and crashes often.
As of now when I hear the term Android I immediately think Samsung not Motorola.
72. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
will it has to have is a sd card slot and removable battry thats all the only thing i need to know now 2 BIG MAYBES SAM S4 OT THE MOTO NXT CANT WAIT
73. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Pretty pitiful i must say. Now Motorola wants to COPY SAMSUNG with this software implementation eye tracking and scrolling features. Come on guys since when Motorola cares about features and software??? Samsung is the leaders in this space everyone on else are pretenders...
74. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I am curious about the S4...I'm excited about this phone.
78. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Very amazing phone.. 16 mp and 5 mp front facing,, with key lime pie.. w/ Full HD.. and lets hope we can shoot 360 images
82. mydi.maus (unregistered)
moto fake x