Motorola X Phone is on track for Google I/O
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2013, 16:57 posted on
Earlier an anonymous source sent us some information about the Motorola X Phone. We’ve checked with our source on the matter, and it looks like the information was not accurate. The X Phone is still on track to ship by it's original ship date, which is expected soon after Google I/O...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jcarrigan (unregistered)
Okie dokie sir, I was hoping for a 4000 mah battery and futuristic materials but oh well.
13. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Am so excited for the PRICE.
Hopefully nexus 4-ish :D
24. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 491; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Dude, wait for another year or so. We'll be getting there. LOL xD
25. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
don't care about futuristic materials, just:
1) very very good camera
1) very very good battery
3) 64 GB for camera and navigation!!!! (16 is a stupidity!!!)
enough for me
30. p5yb0rg (unregistered)
I hope Motorola is smart enough to lift the carrier specific restrictions on this phone because they seem to only favor Verizon..
4. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2612; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Who says Google is releasing two phones at once? The only device I've heard about for summer is the X Phone. The Nexus 5 isn't expected until the holidays.
7. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Thought it was other way around with the nexus 5 for google I/O
10. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 121; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
Usually that's what used to happen but that changed when Galaxy Nexus was announced (in November instead of June). But we will still see a Nexus device, an upgraded version of Nexus 7, I believe. But not Nexus 5
12. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I think I'll very likely be getting the X... what I really want to see is a new version of Nexus 10 either made by ASUS or Sony.
19. Taters (Posts: 2344; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Asus infinity sucked ass though and the Xperia Tablet Z is already outdated in CPU/GPU, screen, and battery.
Is this some moronic Samsung hate? Sounds like it.
23. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I know how much you like to talk about the past, a pity... but I know It'll take time for you to get over it.
18. tyguy829 (Posts: 24; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
no nexus phone has ever been announced at google i/o
6. milesboy5 (Posts: 126; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
the nexus normally doesnt get released until september/october
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5630; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That would be THE LG NEXUS 5 WITH A OLED SCREEN which wil look pretty damn sweet. But as for me I'll wait patientlyfor A SONY NEXUS if they ever make one NEXUS 6 coming soon Jk.
29. mydi.maus (unregistered)
lol@ 2 phones..
3. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Oh man oh man... a lil more than 3 months away...
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5630; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Well now this is something i wanna buy 3300 is perfect size battery. Think ill wait till google i/o before buying the xperia z or the gs iv. I want a stock android 5.0
8. Filip. (Posts: 13; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Gahhhh. I get so jacked up when I read the articles that say 'this upcoming phone will have this and this' but then I get bummed when I find out later that 'yeah I guess it wont have this and this'. Oh well. I think that the Motorola Nexus (or whatever it's going to be called) is still going to be awesome. If they expect to turn the company around they have to come up with something better than the rest.
I think the sapphire glass is an unrealistic expectation because it is extremely expensive. I think that they need to focus on the best software possible and also make a device that has top hardware and to make it out of excellent but not extraordinary materials. I guess we'll see what they say at the I/O in May. Google bought Motorola a while ago so they must've spent a lot of time and effort making it. I think we won't be disappointed.
21. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4812; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Dude, you're still drunk about the fake Motorola X right?
14. imkyle (Posts: 947; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I'm very curious to see the phone, but I am very content with my Nexus 4, and will be waiting the Nexus 5.
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
This is or will be a reference device, I hope it comes with a reference "top high-end specs" with also with prestige materials! Well can't expect this from Google cause there phones are mainly hierarchy to softwares! Looks like its only Samsung who will provide or equip with high-end CPU GPU hardwares! Looks like weal wait and see.....
17. Mass88 (Posts: 47; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
HTC One Nexus, smaller bezel, better battery and it would be the perfect device.
22. HTCOE (Posts: 314; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
fine with me i still think its going to be a great phone but im waiting for the neXus 5
26. matej_000 (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
I wish to see a phone with a snapdragon S800. Not saying for this one, but any. It would be so great to have all four cores clocked at 2,3GHz :)
27. mr.sammygalaxynote3 (Posts: 15; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
it doesn't matter...samsung said you(motorola and google) can beat me?samsung said i know i can beat you with samsung galaxy note 3........
31. anonymous-x (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Jun 2010)
Man I've been through all the Red phones & stayed with my 'ol Droid 3. Yea I've used the M, Note II, Iphone 5 so I know the improvements. But I'm following this Since I figure Moto & G are going to make "the Phone". Stay with it, Good report, need more.