x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече

Posted: , by Nanko R.

Motorola W755 Gallery
We've revealed the first exclusive information and images of the Motorola W755 for Verizon Wireless back in the end of January and the beginning of February, but now we are happy to show you another exclusive - the official press photos.

Not much new information is revealed, however it is obvious that the phone will be available in (at least) two color variants: purple and gray. When closed, the front sides have different patterns, slightly personalizing the look of the two versions. Although the external displays on the two photos are slightly differently sized, they will be the same in real life. When opened, the keyboard has RAZR-like design language and is not similar to what we've seen in the new VU30 and V750.

Our unofficial information points out that the Motorola W755 will be available in May. Considering the presence of official press photos, we expect it to launch in the beginning of the month.

Motorola W755 Preliminary Specifications

Thank you Omie!

1. stevo (unregistered)

Why can't they make the external screen a little bigger? Where are the new Nokia's?

posted on 24 Apr 2008, 10:28

2. Robbie (unregistered)

This phone looks like the katanna dlx from sprint

posted on 24 Apr 2008, 18:50

3. jc (unregistered)

joy!... another crappy verizon moto phone (no FM radio & no Opera Mini)...

posted on 27 May 2008, 23:57

Yeah, gonna throw my radio out the window now....No phone on it. >.>

posted on 25 Apr 2008, 17:46

Well to put, #3. Saved me a agony of reading up on it.

posted on 26 Apr 2008, 09:03

5. J (unregistered)

Actually for a moto its quite abit better then usually and what? Another crappy Vz moto? Lol Im glad you have nice opinions.

posted on 26 Apr 2008, 09:05

6. J (unregistered)

No radio or Opera but music essentials kits and fairly decent music storage cap. look into it a little harder from other aspects.

posted on 26 Apr 2008, 13:47

THIS PHONE IS FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!

posted on 27 Apr 2008, 13:41

correction on my previous comment....THIS PHONE IS BUFUGLY!!!!!

posted on 23 May 2008, 20:37

9. Blah Blah Blah (unregistered)

Hm...which should I get? A LG Chocolate in Blue Ice or a Motorola MOTO W755 in Purple?

posted on 30 Jun 2008, 02:33

15. Steph (unregistered)

WEIRD! Those are the two phones I'm debating over!

posted on 09 Jul 2008, 20:12

haha I'm choosing between those 2 too! I think I'm going with the MOTO W755 in purple.

posted on 23 Jul 2008, 08:41

18. Dahlia (unregistered)

I too, was trying to decide between these 2 phones, and decided to go with the purple Moto w755 after reading of people having all sorts of problems with that LG chocolate phone. My hubby just ok'd me to go ahead and order our new phones, so I got us both w755's. (his will be the black one tho!) Definately buy On line, as we went to a VZW store and they wanted me to pay full price for whatever phone i selected. (im on hubbys family plan) Online, his was free and my pretty purple phone was just $20 bucks! Hopefully it will arive tomorrow, cant wait!

posted on 03 Nov 2008, 10:34

20. Dahlia (unregistered)

Just came back to update, this phone is great. ;-)

posted on 24 May 2008, 20:16

this phone is HAWT!!!!

posted on 27 May 2008, 23:59

best VZ software phone ever ! Though looks same as brothers and sisters of Razr. Features and options are ease to use . Worth for $69 phone even though lacking FM.

posted on 29 May 2008, 21:39

13. vzwactor (unregistered)

actually this phone is quite better that the other motorolas the motorola that my sister has acts crazy and is always freezing

posted on 19 Jun 2008, 13:44

14. Raddog (unregistered)

I think that the phone looks great I love purple.

posted on 07 Jul 2008, 18:40

16. me (unregistered)

Steph and Blah Blah Blah- u should definetely get the moto w755 in purple. i have it and its awesome!!! it looks really kewl and the camera is, like, PERFECT! (the picture is rly sharp). i luv it!!! idk y people r saying they hate it, its rly kewl. plus its purple!!!!! thats definetely the best part. who ever heard of a purple phone? but u should so get it its awesome

posted on 27 Aug 2008, 10:17

I HATE mine. It will just turn its self off whenever it wants. I miss calls because it will shut off without any warning. I returned it and got a new one. It worked a little better...but it started shutting off its self too. I have tried to figure out what is triggering it to shut off, but there is no method to its madness! It is really unreliable and unpredictable. I love the look, but hate that it just dies unexpectedly and with no warning. TOO MANY MISSED CALLS! :-(

posted on 17 Nov 2008, 13:56

this phone is awesome i am totaly getting it prple is awesome!! and 2 all the retards trashing it u need 2 get sum taste!! my #1 on my chrismas list!!