Motorola Touchless Control now lets you unlock your PIN with your voice
0. phoneArena 13 Dec 2013, 17:29 posted on
The Motorola lineup keeps getting better, and the flagship feature - Touchless Control - is the focus of today's update. Yesterday, we saw the Motorola camera updated with a couple of new-ish features; but today, Motorola updated Touchless Control to work better if you have a PIN lock set on your device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. kozza3 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
you sir are mistaken!
0000 is the master of masters, lord of lords!!!
6. Scott93274 (Posts: 1182; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
I'm flattered, but you may call me Scott.
5. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1244; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I better change my "6969" code. Won't sound right in the mens bathroom.
7. LordCaedus (Posts: 48; Member since: 01 Nov 2013)
One of the new features is the ability to have a sound play if you have miss placed your phone. Worth it right there.
8. droidboy (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
Love it in my moto x... But can't get it to play my music by voice... Any suggestions?