Motorola RAZR with an actual razor coming to all carriers?
This article contains unofficial information.
The Motorola RAZR with an actual razor is expected to hit the streets this summer, being offered by Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.
Special thanks to our anonymous tipster!
2. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
I know this has to be an April fool. Too bad Motorola isn't releasing an improved version of the RAZR2, or one that has Android. I think the CDMA carriers got screwed with their version of the RAZR2. It had a slower processor and some specs were less than the GSM models. One even had Linux, but not on CDMA. Despite what people say about the RAZR series and the fact that some of the RAZRs have been phased out, I still wish they'd release one with newer software and maybe upgraded harware (ie. faster processor, 16 mill color screen, 5MP camera, slightly larger battery, Linux or Android OS). Not all RAZRs were bad. Most were sturdy and reliable.
3. qbanpete (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
lol...this made me chuckle quite a bit. thanks for that :-)
4. ajac09 (Posts: 1437; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
wow lame. They should do one on their favorite subject the Iphone like apple shutting down or something now that would be funny and have hidden in the article about someone named april..
6. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
April fools. Try carrying tht into the airport. :)
8. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
That's hot shyt it if was true!!!! April fools
9. slashafk (Posts: 10; Member since: 03 Feb 2010)
You had me fooled until you mentioned shaving foam :)
12. xmguy1 (Posts: 68; Member since: 04 Nov 2009)
To bad they can't swap the razor for a swiss army knife. I'd buy one!! The razor wouldn't cut it! (get it)! APR FOOLS!
14. corporateJP (Posts: 2396; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Actually, all joking aside, a Razr with a decent screen and a QWERTY loaded with Android would sell faster than pancakes at a lumberjack festival. Throw in some sausage links...it's on!