Motorola RAZR rooted well before release
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2011, 20:33 posted on
We knew it wouldn't take long because of the root exploit found that was assumed to work on all Motorola Gingerbread phones, but it has come through even before the RAZR was officially released: the RAZR has been rooted...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ScrewTHAT (Posts: 8; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
this POS got the qhd resolution- why are we even looking at this when there is a HD screen coming in like a few days after???
8. Penny (Posts: 1647; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Yeah, and next I'm going to carry around my 23" monitor in my pocket because it has even higher resolution.
5. gemmabba (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 May 2011)
jump to 10.55 if im not wrong...its freakin loud for a 'tiny' speaker
6. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Just because it's rootable, doesn't mean we'll see custom ROMs anytime soon. If you check out CM's website, there are still tons of Moto phones that haven't found support due to their locked bootloader. Verizon's decision certainly made me rather pick the Nexus than this.
9. bigdawg23 (Posts: 446; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Exactly. I am steering clear of Moto devices because of the locked bootloader.
7. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Verizon has officialy taken over, bye bye , lames,