Motorola RAZR i pricing in the UK revealed, stock arriving the first week of October
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Sep 2012, 06:48
Well, the screen is not exactly edge-to-edge, as it has a hair-thin bezel on the side, probably around the record thin bezels achieved in upcoming phones like the Xiaomi Mi-Two, or the LG Optimus G, but that bezel is probably the closest we can get for now to edge-to-edge without compromising structure and touching the screen with unintended consequences by just holding it in our hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 18 Sep 2012, 06:59 0 0
Can anyone educate me here?
Don't get me wrong I just wanna ask one question...
Is there any advantages of having an intel processor beside faster speed?
Do it have 4g lte like qualcomm did?
or higher gpu like nvidia did and tegrazone?
3. neutralguy posted on 18 Sep 2012, 07:09 1 0
Using a single core processor would make its battery consumption lower. dunno about 4g LTE, but maybe it would have a separate chip for LTE. GPU? Dunno also, but maybe it would have a good GPU on par with qualcomm's or nvidia's GPUs.
4. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 18 Sep 2012, 07:13 0 0
And I thought more core consume less battery...
6. Mittal posted on 19 Sep 2012, 13:25 0 0
i thought so too, in fact im sure ive read an article about it here at PA
2. baldilocks posted on 18 Sep 2012, 07:05 1 0
It's a single core 2Ghz processor. No one knows just how it compares to the competition yet.