Motorola RAZR i is white all over
0. phoneArena 20 Dec 2012, 00:46 posted on
The Motorola RAZR i is a unique handset for a couple of reasons that mostly have to do with the processor on the device, which is a 2GHz mobile Intel Atom processor; the rest of the device is similar to the Motorola DROID RAZR M with its edge-to-edge 4.3 inch screen, 2000mAh battery and 8MP rear-facing camera capturing video in 1080p at 30fps...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
there's still small portion of black on the front of the phone
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
White at the back and black at the front? Thank you moto, just like most of the nexus and Xperia design :)
I'm tired to see all white device, it looks so girly to me lol
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
so you're tired to see white apple iPhone 5?
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
That's why I collect black :)
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5563; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
mmmm, okay, it's grown on me a little since seeing it for the first time in September. o:
4. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3006; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'd rather have the M and that all black.
According to an article here, the core clocked at 2Ghz doesn't do anything spectacular...which is disappointing.
7. iDroid8 (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
it does, when you consider its a single core that beats handily quite some dual cores
Another phone with same chipset, but clocked at 1.6Ghz (single core only), equalled the then flagship GS2, even beating it in some benchmarks
It. indeed. is. spectacular.