Motorola RAZR V XT889 for China shows off good looks, new style
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Jun 2012, 10:39
A pair of new devices for China from Motorola includes a RAZR with a new look; the Motorola RAZR V XT889 has sharper corners and the glass screen doesn't completely cover the top and bottom of the device as it does with the current Stateside DROID RAZR models...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Sniggly posted on 15 Jun 2012, 10:59 7 0
It looks like the Bionic. I prefer the looks of the RAZR.
17. Droid_X_Doug posted on 16 Jun 2012, 01:57 0 0
+1 for preferring the look of the RAZR. I hope this isn't the trend for the RAZR HD.
18. shnibz posted on 16 Jun 2012, 06:45 0 0
Thats the first thing i thought Sniggly!, Droid Razr Bionic
4. MorePhonesThanNeeded posted on 15 Jun 2012, 11:01 2 0
Looks interesting, but at the same time it looks rather large as in larger than the Razr Maxx which makes no sense unless that phone has a larger screen. Motorola needs to find a way to keep their solid construction with a design that maximizes as much screen space as possible no need to get larger than the Razr Maxx, possibly an aspect ratio witch to the width of the SGSII series would be nice.
8. Jimstar posted on 15 Jun 2012, 12:00 0 0
The kind of audio quality this thing should pump out with a speaker that big would make the size worth it if indeed it is bigger than the xt910/912
9. InspectorGadget80 posted on 15 Jun 2012, 12:01 0 0
Even China gets the RAZR. I'm still mad that VERIZON is the only carrier that carries the RAZR and Motorola won't put it on AT&T/Sprint nor T-Mobile.
14. dragonscourgex posted on 15 Jun 2012, 13:50 0 0
This is not the same Razr we have in the states.
10. maxican16 posted on 15 Jun 2012, 12:02 1 0
Looks like a DX with less usable screen space... so, not sure why this is a big deal?? Besides ICS out of the box, it looks / sounds midrange for today's standards. Personally I think the RAZR looks better.
11. bolaG posted on 15 Jun 2012, 12:17 1 0
Approved! Now come with a better camera, screen, 2gb of ram, and quad-core TI chip and I will sell my soul lol.
13. jeffronc posted on 15 Jun 2012, 12:34 0 0
Way too much bezel. I want a slab of nothing but screen... 4.3" would be fine if it was HD and was to the edge of the phone.
15. roscuthiii posted on 15 Jun 2012, 16:22 0 1
Good looks? It looks like a black rectangle. Which is about what 99% of all phones look like now... okay, maybe a little lower percentage number if you change the color to white or cyan or pebble blue.
Either way, it's a rectangular brick because that's the form factor that works.
Also, if that's a 4.3" display, then that phone is pretty damn big. Look at the huge bezel space.
16. mtajulmuluk posted on 15 Jun 2012, 20:37 0 0
Why always in china, please come to indonesia,,,,, raxz v better design.
PHONEarena, pretty nice info.