Motorola RAZR HD and RAZR M will ship globally
RAZR HD and RAZR M will ship internationally Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Some Android tips and tricks you should know
06 Jun 2013, 06:49
New iOS 7 design leaks ahead of WWDC, depicting big changes in iconography
10 Jun 2013, 04:15
Images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 leak
09 Jun 2013, 17:00
1. kanagadeepan posted on 05 Sep 2012, 14:51 2
RazrHD is 8.4mm thin and RazrMAXX-HD is 9.3mm thin...
WHY MOTOROLA WHY??? Only LESS THAN ONE MILLIMETER difference in size???
WHY DON'T you just release the 9.3mm RazrMAXX-HD (with still bigger battery) alone???
10. AppleHateBoy posted on 25 Sep 2012, 22:35 0
Yeah. A lot of people would love the big battery.
2. KingKurogiii posted on 05 Sep 2012, 14:59 0
ewww at the white back side of the M!
i like the arrow pattern more though.
5. fervid posted on 05 Sep 2012, 16:58 0
What is the url for global motorola? It keeps going to US and the international versions aren't shown.
6. itiswhatitis posted on 05 Sep 2012, 17:03 0
No LTE on int version means only 1 thing no S4 and will probably be S3,that's really unwise moto!!!!!:(
7. torr310 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 18:53 0
I think it's best that manufacturers make their phones like iPhone 4S, which is compatible with both GSM and CDMA. That will give consumers much convenience on both the carrier and the custom ROM selections.
8. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 20:47 0
Then why it's not on every other U.S. carrier? I hate Motorola/Verizon. i was hoping it will be on every carrier. since i have AT&T
9. bikingpadres posted on 09 Sep 2012, 16:45 0
Why not get the Motorola Atrix HD? It is very comparable besides the battery life.
11. AppleHateBoy posted on 25 Sep 2012, 22:35 0
I guess the battery life is what's more important.