Motorola RAZR HD and RAZR M will ship globally
RAZR HD and RAZR M will ship internationally Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Alleged Apple iPhone 6 front panel leaks, corroborates 4.7-inch display size
15 Apr 2014, 05:39
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
RAZR HD and RAZR M will ship internationally
1. kanagadeepan (Posts: 591; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
RazrHD is 8.4mm thin and RazrMAXX-HD is 9.3mm thin...
WHY MOTOROLA WHY??? Only LESS THAN ONE MILLIMETER difference in size???
WHY DON'T you just release the 9.3mm RazrMAXX-HD (with still bigger battery) alone???
10. AppleHateBoy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Yeah. A lot of people would love the big battery.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5483; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
ewww at the white back side of the M!
i like the arrow pattern more though.
3. shy2papa (Posts: 195; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
Motorola just made my day, Nokia not so much :(
5. fervid (Posts: 172; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
What is the url for global motorola? It keeps going to US and the international versions aren't shown.
6. itiswhatitis (Posts: 419; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
No LTE on int version means only 1 thing no S4 and will probably be S3,that's really unwise moto!!!!!:(
7. torr310 (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I think it's best that manufacturers make their phones like iPhone 4S, which is compatible with both GSM and CDMA. That will give consumers much convenience on both the carrier and the custom ROM selections.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5643; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Then why it's not on every other U.S. carrier? I hate Motorola/Verizon. i was hoping it will be on every carrier. since i have AT&T
9. bikingpadres (Posts: 19; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
Why not get the Motorola Atrix HD? It is very comparable besides the battery life.
11. AppleHateBoy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
I guess the battery life is what's more important.