Motorola Moto X won't have wood backs in time for Thanksgiving
A tweet from Carew cites Motorola as the source for the story that the wood backs will not make it to the Moto Maker in time for Thanksgiving. Hopefully, Motorola isn't just saying that the backs will be available for some of the holiday shopping season just to get everyone off of its case. The wood backs will be available in four different styles, Teak, Ebony, Rosewood and Bamboo.
Wood backs coming to the Moto Maker in time for some holiday shopping
source: +JRRaphael, @sineadcarew via Phandroid
1. JGuinan007 (Posts: 634; Member since: 19 May 2011)
That's it I'm not waiting anymore. No Moto X for me, now I'm getting a SGN3. Seriously it shouldn't take that long for wood I could give it in less than a minute.
2. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3563; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
They've really dropped the ball on this one.
3. zekes (Posts: 207; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
And I guess no Kitcat on sprint either still on jellybean not even a soap test yet
4. andynaija (Posts: 469; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
They've spent too much time doing this wood issue that they might as well just forget about it. If you're still waiting to one because of the wood you're patience is seriously strong
5. Doakie (Posts: 1256; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I wonder if they'll do special wood backs for the Moto G? Lol
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Fail. They need to plan and deliver on time next time. Still better late than never.