Motorola Moto X vs Nokia Lumia 1020 first look
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 15:15 posted on
It was only a few weeks ago when the Nokia Lumia 1020 came onto the scene, stealing a lot of thunder from some of its respected brethren. Fast forward to now, we have a new competitor that’s also looking to make a name in itself. It’s Motorola’s finest in the Moto X, and the still fresh...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. scott5626 (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
You guys are really pumping out the "VS" vids quick. You holding out on us Phonearena? ;)
7. Johnnokia (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Colored phone mania, initiated by Nokia.
15. akki20892 (Posts: 1674; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
true..........u r back again after long time.
11. deburocks (Posts: 126; Member since: 20 Apr 2013)
in the looks department its lumia 1020. But if moto x can fit its 4.7 screen in a small case then thats gud. But m i wrong or lumia is lukin bigger and huge then moto x?.NOKIA take a cue with the bttery life of a droid . Hope we will get more powerful batteries like moto maxxx and htc one....
3. fouadqr (Posts: 120; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Lumia 1020 pureview WIN
Moto X is pureFlop :P LOSE !!!!!!!
4. muhsen (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
u forgot to mention Nokia glance on the 1020...which Motorola essentially put it on the moto x and called it active display and forgot that the moto X is US only phone while the 1020 is a global one so obviously the 1020 is one which would make more noise
anyway ..its lumia 1020 hands down
also..r nokia and Motorola on the same boat ??? really ?? in the us ? maybe but globally ?? hell no
5. MistB (Posts: 508; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Simple, Nokia committed to global customers, at least the 1020 will come over to the UK whereas the Moto X is strictly for the American Market. Nokia 1020 all the way.
6. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Ugh, the rounded corners look is so old and boring. From a distance I can't distinguish this from a One (or most recent HTCs), Z10, or (from really far away) an iPhail5. I know it makes the device easy on the pocket but it has no uniqueness to it. I will give Moto kudos on the back though, that looks really good and comfortable, albeit still HTC-ish.
8. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Hahaha where are those people laughing at 1020 now? :))
9. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
they are out there fighting and trolling on the other articles comparing the moto x with their beloved trash. Not a moto fan, but kudos for motorola for always bringing out quality hardware and products. they may not be the the android leader, but at least they're not known for bringing out cheap plastics, compare to samdung....
12. torgrim (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 May 2013)
The Lumia 1020 did render the webpage much faster than the droid phone. Is it that much faster in general?
13. sergiobr (Posts: 207; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Nokia is just a cameraphone (not a true camera) with the bad WP. Motorola X has Android and everything you can get for free ! Nice job Moto !
14. rgxVOiD (Posts: 420; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Are you 12?
This comment is so bad and childish, I can't even think up of anything witty to reply back.