Motorola Moto X unboxing
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 16:02 posted on
Looking at it, one would be hard pressed to believe it’s coming from Motorola, as the rainbow colored logo on the front of the packaging only reminds us about how they were acquired by Google. Sure, the handset is going to get all the love, since it’s the first thing we uncover, but...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. HASHTAG (unregistered)
4. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
I do wish PhoneArena still had the dislike function for commenter's like you.
9. vijaysivakula (Posts: 217; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
Yes. Am sure your shoes for your 5 inch feet would go into this box.
6. Commentator (Posts: 3655; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
It's an unboxing they're all like this.
7. TattoozNTech (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
um. off-topic, but... when you say who you are & where you're from, it really sounds like you're saying phone weiner. not tryin to be a grammar nazi here, but i'm sure you want your videos to clearly call out your blog name. just FYI.
8. TattoozNTech (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
also, really?? confirming registration & clicking post comment refreshes the page & resets my position in your unboxing video?! probably should fix that.
11. pvaraich (Posts: 15; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Wow..the sim tray is the exact copy of the iPhone...and also the packaging
12. HASHTAG (unregistered)
And do people really care about those two? And that box design is becoming more generic as of late.