Motorola Moto X stars in new video with cameo appearance from the Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 11:32 posted on
While today might belong to the new Motorola DROID Ultra, Motorola DROID MAXX and Motorola DROID Mini, the buzz around Google's wholly owned subsidiary still revolves around the Motorola Moto X; a new 4 minute video, which apparently originated in Vietnam, has been posted online starring the upcoming "customizable" handset. We get to see a tour around the exterior of the phone along with a little bit of the software in action...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rtol1 (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Wasn't this video leaked around some time back in March?
2. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
this video is leaked 4 moths back itself.
never thougt PA was soooo laaaaate :p
3. promise7 (Posts: 224; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
as others have stated, this original video was posted several months ago. from the title of the article i thought a new video surfaced. there's a english translated version up on youtube,
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5648; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
again start posting some ENGLISH DUB not every one can't speak Chinese
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5648; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
ok at least put it with ENGLISH DUB
8. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4835; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is the English translated version.
6. vubinhnam (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
it can be Moto X because: its similar this picture before, i (vietnamese) know the author said that he did not know this phone, little disappoint about X
9. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Wow, GSMArena posted it and I saw Phonearena didn't. I hoped you guys did a bit of research before posting news. I was wrong.
11. Edmund (Posts: 645; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
lmfao... Anyone with half a brain will realize that the moto x is nothing more than a re-badged ultra (minus the kevlar)
12. trickster_qc (Posts: 78; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
If the that video was made in March, why is the phone release only in August?
On the video, it seems pretty much completed. Maybe I'm wrong.