Motorola Moto X shows up in "Hello again" ad campaign
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2013, 05:10 posted on
The Motorola Moto X phone could be coming as soon as August 1st, if an ad campaign created by renowned designers B.A. Bakken…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
May be the colorful "Hello Again" showing that Moto X will be available in different colors. :)
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That's not the Moto X, that's the Razr HD without the Verizon branding. You can tell by the LTE logo it's on Verizon, and that giant notification light in between the Motorola logo and the speaker is a dead give away to the Razr HD.
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
It's funny, I actually kinda like the giant notification light on the Razr/Maxx HD.
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I didn't mean for my comment about it to sound negative, I always love notification lights, especially how Motorola implemented it into the design of the Razr HD.
25. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, it was a nice addition. i especially liked changing the color of it because it supported more of the spectrum than your usual Smartphone LED light
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I don't think that's the Moto X.
That is very clearly a Razr/Maxx.
Unless of course the Moto X is simply a refreshed Razr/Maxx.
I think, if anything, the phone pictured is just a placeholder.
7. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
"The Motorola that returns will not be the company you once knew."
But that's the Razr HD in that picture, not the Moto X.
19. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Possibly a placeholder for ad proposal purposes. They can paste in the real X when it's official.
12. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
New Moto will find the current market difficult ever than before.
18. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3714; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I already said Goodbye Moto and Welcome Moto X.
20. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Sorry to say they will disappoint everyone... Wishy they would make a Flagship that would top S4 Note 2 HTC 1 sorry icrap your no longer consider as a flagship
21. hms2407 (Posts: 94; Member since: 25 Apr 2013)
back in 2009 motorola bought the evolution to the android world with their moto droid,hopefully they'll do it again with moto x
22. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Very disappointing in the X PHONE with under rated specs Guess Motorola FAILED US
27. trustory (Posts: 132; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
they said it'll be avalible on all carriers and unlocked
26. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i don't think this is an actual ad campaign but a pitch to Motorola for an ad campaign by this ad firm using all that was available to them.