Motorola Moto X now on sale for $99 at Best Buy
0. phoneArena 07 Oct 2013, 04:37 posted on
Just a month or so after its official launch, the Motorola Moto X has dropped half in price and is now selling for $99 on a two year contract, if you purchase the device at Best Buy…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sniperdroid (Posts: 89; Member since: 23 May 2013)
How the mighty have fallen from $300 to $99 in a month. But at least now they know it's a spec driven world out there and even if people don't need a quad-core processor for 300 bucks people want a quad-core 400p phone.
3. cc3493 (Posts: 121; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
400p? i think you mean 400ppi?
its 720p and its 316ppi btw (according to PA)
5. sniperdroid (Posts: 89; Member since: 23 May 2013)
yeah 400ppi I always seem to get the two mixed.
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4616; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...even if people don't need..."
It is only your opinion, people will decide need quad-core processor for them or not.
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1938; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The Moto X was never $300 on contract. It started at $199.
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2103; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Now it's not selling so they're slashing the prices which were actually meant when launched.
6. papss (Posts: 3451; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Like I've said all along. This phone wasn't priced right. Motorola better get it together as they are slipping into irrelevance
8. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Let me know when the full price drops. The link doesn't show T-Mobile either, the AT&T version supposed to cover that? Not at $699 full price on AT&T.
9. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1435; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Should have been $0.99 imo and $100 off contract
10. flynfree (Posts: 373; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
For that price, you can get a better one with the cutting edge cpu/gpu, like s800.
11. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Makes sense at $99 on contract. If I hadn't already bought a phone I'd give it another chance now.
12. Landmarkcm (Posts: 375; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
I am returning 5C tomorrow for this actually. While I loved imessage and some other things. I just cant seem to get on board with apple in General. I really like how Moto is able to pack a bigger screen in a device not much bigger then the iphone too. Glad they fixed the camera issues to make it better too. Anyway I guess I just like Android overall better & this one looks easier to use then some as well. I also really liked the way it feels in hand!
13. sgodsell (Posts: 363; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I bought one at Fido for $450 off contract. Nice phone. The only hands free phone that you can just talk to across the room anytime to do things for you. I love Motorola skip feature, so I set it up with my debit card, and Bluetooth in the car. Awesome phone.