Motorola Moto X now on sale for $99 at Best Buy
0. phoneArena 07 Oct 2013, 04:37 posted on
Just a month or so after its official launch, the Motorola Moto X has dropped half in price and is now selling for $99 on a two year contract, if you purchase the device at Best Buy…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sniperdroid (Posts: 141; Member since: 23 May 2013)
How the mighty have fallen from $300 to $99 in a month. But at least now they know it's a spec driven world out there and even if people don't need a quad-core processor for 300 bucks people want a quad-core 400p phone.
3. cc3493 (Posts: 158; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
400p? i think you mean 400ppi?
its 720p and its 316ppi btw (according to PA)
5. sniperdroid (Posts: 141; Member since: 23 May 2013)
yeah 400ppi I always seem to get the two mixed.
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...even if people don't need..."
It is only your opinion, people will decide need quad-core processor for them or not.
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3099; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The Moto X was never $300 on contract. It started at $199.
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3301; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Now it's not selling so they're slashing the prices which were actually meant when launched.
6. papss (unregistered)
Like I've said all along. This phone wasn't priced right. Motorola better get it together as they are slipping into irrelevance
8. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Let me know when the full price drops. The link doesn't show T-Mobile either, the AT&T version supposed to cover that? Not at $699 full price on AT&T.
9. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Should have been $0.99 imo and $100 off contract
10. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
For that price, you can get a better one with the cutting edge cpu/gpu, like s800.
11. theruleslawyer (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Makes sense at $99 on contract. If I hadn't already bought a phone I'd give it another chance now.
12. Landmarkcm (Posts: 479; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
I am returning 5C tomorrow for this actually. While I loved imessage and some other things. I just cant seem to get on board with apple in General. I really like how Moto is able to pack a bigger screen in a device not much bigger then the iphone too. Glad they fixed the camera issues to make it better too. Anyway I guess I just like Android overall better & this one looks easier to use then some as well. I also really liked the way it feels in hand!
13. sgodsell (Posts: 1839; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I bought one at Fido for $450 off contract. Nice phone. The only hands free phone that you can just talk to across the room anytime to do things for you. I love Motorola skip feature, so I set it up with my debit card, and Bluetooth in the car. Awesome phone.