Motorola Moto X Android 4.4 update makes your pictures look better
0. phoneArena 23 Nov 2013, 14:46 posted on
Motorola smartphones are not especially known for their cameras, but the wholly owned Google subsidiary has been trying to improve its reputation. The quick wrist turn that opens the camera application is one example of this, but your wrist can't make a picture look better. Motorola tried to join the new group of snappers that can take quality shots under low-light conditions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
NIce, the camera update helped my MAXX, but hopefully Kit Kat will make it look even better.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5847; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Only question is when - as in when does KK drop for the Droids (in particular, the Maxx)?
10. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
I know I am dying to get mine!!! My fiance got her on the X and I am so jealous.
2. DaNTRoN (Posts: 135; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I've found photo quality on my N4 got better after KK. I took identical pictures within thirty minutes, only difference is os. In good light, mid light and no light plus flash all images came out slightly better. I asked a few people to compare and confirm this. All agreed that the photos taken after are better, with out knowing I up dated.
6. Razzu (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Nov 2013)
Would you mind posting some samples? before and after?
9. Razzu (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Nov 2013)
I really hope you don't forget, I really want to see the improvements to the image quality, it is a decising factor in buying the phone for me.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm sure Sprint Moto X owners will have a break before the end of the month.
11. SupermanayrB (Posts: 176; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
I've noticed the difference in the camera since breaking of a piece of Kit Kat. Low light images have definitely improved.