Motorola Moto G to be released by Boost Mobile?
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2013, 01:51 posted on
An image showing a Boost Mobile-bound Moto G was revealed recently. Sprint's MVNO could launch the smartphone in the first quarter of 2014...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Doakie (Posts: 1467; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I have one as an alternate phone to my Note 3. Gotta say I love it. I enjoy using it as much as the Note 3.
2. Landmarkcm (Posts: 479; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Love mine too. Runs fast on Tmobile. I finally feel settled with a device for a while. It just works & I have an appreciation for near stock Android now. Plus the KitKat update improved the camera too. Plus a good app I use makes it even better!
3. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
best sub $200 phone. Will Motorola release it for other countries? This phone will be sold like a hot cake in Indonesia.
4. andhraking17 (Posts: 39; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
When is the motorola moto g is going to be released in India.
While releasing it in press meet they said they will release it by January 2014.
Until now there is no release date.