Motorola Moto G coming to Republic Wireless, $149 no contract
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2014, 17:52 posted on
The Motorola Moto G has been taking the world by storm. It is packing a ton of features without a...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The Moto G is definitely the best value smartphone on the market.
3. Planterz (Posts: 2012; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
One of, certainly. If you're on T-Mobile, check out the Galaxy Light. The screen is only 4" 480x800, but it's still bright and clear. The other biggest differences between the Moto G and the Galaxy Light are the Light adds microSD storage and LTE. Depending on where you live, LTE can make a huge difference between the Moto G's HSPA+ 21.1Mb/s and the Galaxy Light. I got my G-Light today, and my speed went from 5-8Mb/s (HTC Sensation) to 3-35Mb/s on LTE.
You can find the Galaxy Light for $170 new (no tax, no shipping), or $120 used. Amazing value. It was a very hard choice for me, but I decided connection speed was more important to me than the fancier screen. I kinda still want to pick up a Moto G.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10434; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Go my mother the Galaxy Light for Christmas and she's in love with it. I'm getting her a iPhone 5S for Mother's Day though so everyone in our family can FaceTime each other and sync directly to our Mac.
9. andynaija (Posts: 824; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
This ^ "Family is the most important thing in the world"
7. sgodsell (Posts: 3235; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
People can compare for themselves. The moto g is water resistant, and has slow motion video capture, FM radio. The Galaxy light has NFC.
6. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11342; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I think the best value comes from something that benefits you the most and not just because it's cheap on paper.
11. Scott93274 (Posts: 4116; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
For once I agree with you Mxyzptlk, that's probably why the Moto G is so popular, and getting so much attention with the media.
13. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Good news! I like republic wireless.