Motorola Moto G Specs leaked out by German retailer the day before the phone's unveiling
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2013, 08:00 posted on
The day before Motorola is to introduce the Motorola Moto G, a German retailer let the cat out of the bag. If we were talking about a television series or a movie, we would be screaming "Spoiler Alert" as loud as we could. Considering that there was some conflicting leaks about the specs for the Moto G, we're interested to take a look at the specs that were posted by The Phone House, but since taken down...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hmd74 (Posts: 390; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
the price is great but does it have MotoX like customization?!?
8. levizx (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
certainly not. you may hope for a few colors of moto's choice (based on moto x' sales record)
2. YuvrajCharath (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
If it cost near rs.12000-15000, it will be a very tuff competitor to Sammy's galaxy core
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I think the opposite, if it's dirt cheap it will attack some consumers looking for affordable devices, I can see my sis and brother getting this phone as high schoolers
5. solomonsteve (Posts: 75; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
Why bother unveiling only a mid-range phone. Is Motorola serious at all???
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Because its dirt cheap and specks aren't that bad looking, it would compete perfectly with low end Nokia devices in the rest of the world
10. Finest (Posts: 78; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
This isn't a low end device it will only be considered one if it doesn't have a sd card slot but although this doesn't have a sd slot this is still quite good with the 720p display and a good ppi this would really bring up a good competition as long as the price is right
11. tomn1ce (Posts: 103; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
With 8GB of internal memory it better have a sdcard slot if it wants to compete with anything out there.
12. InfDaMarvel (Posts: 13; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
I would grab one but the 1gb of ram is a deal breaker. My old Galaxy Nexus has that much.