Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch makes its late night television debut
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2014, 11:27 posted on
The Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch might be getting ready for its launch. The timepiece made an unannounced trip to the Tonight Show, although it wasn't introduced to the large television audience. Actually, it was strapped to the wrist of Joshua Topolsky, editor-in-chief of The Verge. Topolsky was on the Tonight Show to show off some new technology...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. steedsofwar (unregistered)
Are you guys sure?
3. steedsofwar (unregistered)
I'm gonna hold out to see what Kairos can achieve
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
It definitely looks like 360 and as far as I'm concerned there are no copies announced.
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12999; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I didn't watch it.
37. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
yes, the verge actually confirmed it on their facebook page
2. steedsofwar (unregistered)
I was hoping the 360 would have been smaller. now we are gonna get phablet watches too.
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I think you need some glasses there friend. Moto 360 looks like a real watch.
19. Metropolis75 (Posts: 106; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Watches with large faces have been in for a while now. The Moto doesn't look any bigger than those.
22. grahaman27 (Posts: 361; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
It doesn't look that big to me, no bigger than ever other watch for men.
31. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
watchlets, or phowatch
8. gustavoace (Posts: 180; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
If this is true, it is not as big as the previous leak
18. KillgoreTroutTime (Posts: 433; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
You say that on a picture that shows the watch face on and from really far away? okay...
33. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
if you watch the show you see it very clear up close, dont judge from a article pic
11. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12999; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
It seems to me that it's only an extension of Google Now on your wrist. For the same price Pebble Steel offers a lot more options including an app shop on the Play Store.
14. erikiksaz (Posts: 170; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
You just like to pile on assumption on assumption, huh?
Mind you, I'm just a casual observer of smart watches (I don't care to wear a normal watch, either), so I'm not biased toward any of these smart watches.
I just find it funny that people can already write something off before its even unveiled or even leaked in any sort of substantial detail.
26. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
He wrote it off the second he heard it wasn't running iOS.
35. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
just wait ios will copy this and say we made a prototype 20 years ago after watching inspector gadget, lol i really do think apple will take the same route as moto but moto holds the patent to the round screen tech from the ariea phone, this is the same thing just condensed,
17. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
But what channel or program was impaired on?
23. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I meant what channel/program did the 360 aired on?
34. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
latenight with jimmy fallen
29. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Looks stylish classy and smart
Really like this design, a watch style smart watch.
What about : Prada Giorgio Armani Louis Vuitton D&G watches
36. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
f them i will trade my movado for this hahahahaha
38. Gadgety (Posts: 172; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
JT was on the Verge in a video, pleading to see the watch close up, not long ago while Moto's guy acted coy, stating he couldn't. The whole thing an act obviously.
41. TouchWiZSucks (Posts: 53; Member since: 12 May 2014)
Now tht Motorola made moto 360
All companies will try their hands on Round faced smartwatches
Such a shame seeing a struggling company like motorola actually come up with something and then have it copied by other big companies :/
42. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
My Gayson for Motorola holds a patent for the round displays from 8 years ago
43. Gadgety (Posts: 172; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Amazing. Would you know which patent number?