Motorola Mobility to cut 10% of its workforce in U.S., China and India
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 01:38
Motorola Mobility, seeking to return to profitability, has started to cut its workforce by 1,200 people or 10% of its workforce according to a story in the Wall Street Journal; the business paper took a look at a company email that complains that the company is losing money and continues to operate in markets where it is losing money...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Sniggly posted on 08 Mar 2013, 02:06 2 1
And here come the comments about how Motorola is screwing over people by doing layoffs.
Go for it. I dare you.
Just say it, and demonstrate your ignorance of economics.
4. Mxyzptlk posted on 08 Mar 2013, 06:19 0 2
Ignorance of economics sounds like a bs excuse to me. Motorola really needs to get their act together.
7. Sniggly posted on 08 Mar 2013, 06:32 1 1
Oh, there you are! Thank you so much for doing exactly as I predicted!
8. Mxyzptlk posted on 08 Mar 2013, 07:30 1 1
I wanted to make a point.
10. gmracer1 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:42 0 0
Sniggly, his opinions are always irrelevant. We all know that ;D
6. Mxyzptlk posted on 08 Mar 2013, 06:20 0 1
They do it again. There needs to be some massive change at Motorola.