Motorola Mobility to cut 10% of its workforce in U.S., China and India
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 01:38 posted on
Motorola Mobility, seeking to return to profitability, has started to cut its workforce by 1,200 people or 10% of its workforce according to a story in the Wall Street Journal; the business paper took a look at a company email that complains that the company is losing money and continues to operate in markets where it is losing money...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skullman (Posts: 20; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
wish next moto superphone will change moto mind
2. Sniggly (Posts: 6469; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
And here come the comments about how Motorola is screwing over people by doing layoffs.
Go for it. I dare you.
Just say it, and demonstrate your ignorance of economics.
4. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2842; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Ignorance of economics sounds like a bs excuse to me. Motorola really needs to get their act together.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 6469; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Oh, there you are! Thank you so much for doing exactly as I predicted!
10. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Sniggly, his opinions are always irrelevant. We all know that ;D
6. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2842; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
They do it again. There needs to be some massive change at Motorola.