Motorola Mobility says it will be the same after Google acquisition
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Mar 2012, 21:00
Alain Mutricy, Motorola SVP of portfolio and product management stresses that after the Google acquisition of Motorola, the latter will remain the same; because of antiu-trust laws, there has been very limited contact between the two firms and that Motorola will remain a separate brand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chunk1x posted on 01 Mar 2012, 22:51 3 3
Motorolla stays the same after the acquisition, crappy as before.
3. joey18 posted on 01 Mar 2012, 23:00 1 1
Nothing new motorola needs to be like apple makes products for google only and no be the same motorola
4. thelegend6657 posted on 01 Mar 2012, 23:51 2 1
Was hoping for the Windows phone7 version of the razr . Guess that will not happen
5. Striker posted on 02 Mar 2012, 05:26 1 1
That does not sound good.If ''the same as before'' means average as before, Moto is going down for sure. No WP, only Android...bad
6. mozes316 posted on 03 Mar 2012, 13:20 0 0
I was definitely hoping that Google would help make Motorola better... Mainly, by getting rid of Blur and losing that whole industrial design...