Motorola Mobility says it will be the same after Google acquisition
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2012, 21:00 posted on
Alain Mutricy, Motorola SVP of portfolio and product management stresses that after the Google acquisition of Motorola, the latter will remain the same; because of antiu-trust laws, there has been very limited contact between the two firms and that Motorola will remain a separate brand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Motorolla stays the same after the acquisition, crappy as before.
3. joey18 (Posts: 570; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Nothing new motorola needs to be like apple makes products for google only and no be the same motorola
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Was hoping for the Windows phone7 version of the razr . Guess that will not happen
5. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
That does not sound good.If ''the same as before'' means average as before, Moto is going down for sure. No WP, only Android...bad
6. mozes316 (Posts: 142; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I was definitely hoping that Google would help make Motorola better... Mainly, by getting rid of Blur and losing that whole industrial design...