Motorola MOTOSMART MIX XT550 is bringing the beats to China
0. phoneArena 15 May 2012, 10:53 posted on
Today, Motorola announced that they would be bringing to market the MOTOSMART MIX XT550 – a smartphone that’s geared for “people who really care about music.” Just peering over at the accompanying rendered image, one can judge right away that it caters to the music oriented crowd...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5598; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i want a Razr MAXX HD with Beats Audio support. o:
9. PigglyWiggly (Posts: 10; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Even they did make a "Razr Maxx HD with Beat's Audio" it would still have Motoblur which would make it a complete failure.
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5598; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you don't know anything do you? Blur does not exist and i bet you've never even seen Moto's version of ICS have you? :P
15. codychrisman95 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 May 2012)
moto blur doesnt even exist anymore,you dont know anything at all so dont egt on here and act like it
5. TrainFromUkraine (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Your time and money would be better spent on English lessons.
6. PigglyWiggly (Posts: 10; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
haha please tell me what I did wrong Mr. English major? BTW I have a M.S. in Counseling. So when you need someone to talk about your inferiority complex due to the fact you come on blogs to stick people for grammar. ill be sure to provide you with therapy for a discount.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5598; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
lolololol, a Counselor having a hissy fit on a blog. that's funny. xD
8. PigglyWiggly (Posts: 10; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
"Hissy fit" not so much. More like warning people to steer clear of Motorola products.
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5598; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well then you sir need to learn some better netiquette. all caps and cussing would indicate to the receiver of your message as what i call a "hissy fit". :P
just because you had an isolated incident with Motorola that was probably just as much your fault doesn't mean we should stay away from Moto products.
12. Chronos (Posts: 257; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
You supposedly have an M.S. yet you're incapable of turning off your caps lock key? That doesn't make any sense...
14. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Nice reply from a "train" that came from Ukraine! :P
4. JcHnd (Posts: 81; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The big flaw in this phone is the 3 mpx camera with no flash... i know its a "music oriented" phone... but that just dont fit with the other specs of it...
13. techsavvy.jaz (Posts: 101; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
What about Gingerbread, make it plural buddy, make it flaws.. :)
16. JcHnd (Posts: 81; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I don't really feel Gingerbread as a flaw, it's still in use and I don't think it's really crucial for a new phone to come with ICS right now... I still have a defy with Froyo and I'm really happy with it... but as you know it's just my opinion on the topic! ;)