Motorola MOTOSMART MIX XT550 is bringing the beats to China
0. phoneArena posted on 15 May 2012, 10:53
Today, Motorola announced that they would be bringing to market the MOTOSMART MIX XT550 – a smartphone that’s geared for “people who really care about music.” Just peering over at the accompanying rendered image, one can judge right away that it caters to the music oriented crowd...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii posted on 15 May 2012, 11:02 5 2
i want a Razr MAXX HD with Beats Audio support. o:
9. PigglyWiggly posted on 15 May 2012, 14:24 0 4
Even they did make a "Razr Maxx HD with Beat's Audio" it would still have Motoblur which would make it a complete failure.
11. KingKurogiii posted on 15 May 2012, 14:32 2 0
you don't know anything do you? Blur does not exist and i bet you've never even seen Moto's version of ICS have you? :P
15. codychrisman95 posted on 16 May 2012, 14:24 1 1
moto blur doesnt even exist anymore,you dont know anything at all so dont egt on here and act like it
2. PigglyWiggly posted on 15 May 2012, 11:28 0 7
NO ONE BUY A MOTOROLA PHONE THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTIES! THEIR WEBSITE SAID MY PHONE WAS IN WARRANTY AND THE SUPERVISOR ON THE PHONE SAID "THE WEBSITE GIVES AN ESTIMATE" BUT THE WEBSITE DID NOT SAY ANYWHERE THAT IT WAS AN ESTIMATE! SO BEWARE IF YOU BUY A MOTOROLA ANDROID PHONE THEY WONT HONOR YOUR WARRANTY EVEN IF THE WEBSITE SAYS YOUR PHONE IS IN WARRANTY. f**k MOTOROLA LAST TIME I BUY A PHONE AND A WEPTOP DOCK AND LAPDOCK THROUGH THEM. NO WONDER THEY KEEP LOSING MILLIONS!
5. TrainFromUkraine posted on 15 May 2012, 13:59 3 1
Your time and money would be better spent on English lessons.
6. PigglyWiggly posted on 15 May 2012, 14:08 0 2
haha please tell me what I did wrong Mr. English major? BTW I have a M.S. in Counseling. So when you need someone to talk about your inferiority complex due to the fact you come on blogs to stick people for grammar. ill be sure to provide you with therapy for a discount.
7. KingKurogiii posted on 15 May 2012, 14:13 1 1
lolololol, a Counselor having a hissy fit on a blog. that's funny. xD
8. PigglyWiggly posted on 15 May 2012, 14:21 0 2
"Hissy fit" not so much. More like warning people to steer clear of Motorola products.
10. KingKurogiii posted on 15 May 2012, 14:31 2 0
well then you sir need to learn some better netiquette. all caps and cussing would indicate to the receiver of your message as what i call a "hissy fit". :P
just because you had an isolated incident with Motorola that was probably just as much your fault doesn't mean we should stay away from Moto products.
12. Chronos posted on 15 May 2012, 14:58 0 0
You supposedly have an M.S. yet you're incapable of turning off your caps lock key? That doesn't make any sense...
14. Nathan_ingx posted on 16 May 2012, 06:06 0 0
Nice reply from a "train" that came from Ukraine! :P
4. JcHnd posted on 15 May 2012, 12:45 1 0
The big flaw in this phone is the 3 mpx camera with no flash... i know its a "music oriented" phone... but that just dont fit with the other specs of it...
13. techsavvy.jaz posted on 16 May 2012, 06:05 0 0
What about Gingerbread, make it plural buddy, make it flaws.. :)
16. JcHnd posted on 16 May 2012, 17:41 0 0
I don't really feel Gingerbread as a flaw, it's still in use and I don't think it's really crucial for a new phone to come with ICS right now... I still have a defy with Froyo and I'm really happy with it... but as you know it's just my opinion on the topic! ;)