Motorola Lapdock for the Motorola ATRIX 4G now a reasonable $50
0. phoneArena 03 Dec 2011, 13:07 posted on
AT&T has the Motorola Lapdock for the Motorola ATRIX 4G for $299.99 with a $249.99 instant rebate and free 2-day shipping, making your cost a mere $50 plus tax!
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
*arms stretch out, eyes wide*
5. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Definitely will. With my luck it'll suck, but if it's worth even half a damn, it'll be nice to basically have a netbook available whenever my nephews want to play Combat Arms on my laptop.
13. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
It wont suck for the price, I can tell you that lol, even though I never used...
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
WHERE WHERE please need it for my Atrix!!
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
the link to order is right at the end of the article. :)
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Woot! Ordered it just now! I'm expecting it on Wednesday. 50 bucks down the drain FTW! :D
7. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Hey, Sniggly, how does this product vary from the laptop dock for the DROID RAZR?
8. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Some of its physical characteristics are different; also, it'll only work with the Atrix from what I understand.
9. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
good for you sniggs.
doesnt everyone think this is about what they should have cost from jump street?
11. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Not quite that low. I would think even 200 bucks would've been somewhat reasonable for something so new, but they were definitely too expensive at first.
16. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
Its just laptop components.
You can buy a decent, low end laptop for under 300.
10. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I went too the link find out you have to sign up too a 2yr phone contract and its not 50$. :( mislead ad. Bunch of idiots. Might as well buy it at amazon for 184$.
12. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
That's so weird. I got the order in and it was 50 bucks for me with no contract or phone. Did you try to order the phone with it?
18. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Ill take another look again and let u know.
19. tibby (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2011)
I just ordered mine. paid $50 and like 3 bucks for tax. Got free two day shipping as well.
14. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Only if the lapdock 100 price will drop....
17. BattleBrat (Posts: 1432; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I bought the Lapdock 100 with my RAZR, it was only $200, I plan on buying the Lapdock 500 when it comes out...