Motorola Lapdock 500 Pro for RAZR, RAZR MAXX, and Droid 4 only $150 from VZW
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2012, 09:01 posted on
Verizon Wireless is running a smokin’ deal on the Motorola Lapdock 500 Pro. This dock is compatible with the Motorola Droid RAZR, the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, and the Motorola Droid 4. The Motorola Lapdock 500 Pro features...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. antmiu2 (Posts: 163; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)
would this lapdock be compatible with my atrix¿
2. nastybynature (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
Out of stock for the one listed under Droid 4 accessories. The one listed under the Razr Maxx accessories shows in stock but will only ring up for $249. :/
5. nastybynature (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
Actually, after being determined to get this deal and seeing that nyjets21lt was able to get the deal as he posted below, I went back in and just kept looking for the dock for $149 and was able to find it and order it. Looking forward to using this with my wife's and mine Razr Maxx. Thanks for the tip!!
3. quesoesgrande (Posts: 208; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
I have an Asus Transformer so i think im ok to pass
4. nyjets21lt (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Thanks for this post. I just ordered one that I can not wait to use with my Razr Maxx.
6. raskob2 (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
It is the same price in store as well! I just sold two of them! I seen it first here and still no communication as to why it is discounted.
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1658; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I'm thinking they are discounting them to move inventory so Motorola can release a newer lapdock that matches more closely to the tapered edge stylings of the Xoom/Xyboard/Razr (+Maxx)/ & Droid 4.
At least I'm hoping.
9. mrvid (Posts: 70; Member since: 02 Oct 2008)
Got one off eBay, used it twice and resold it on eBay! Just buy the 348 dollar laptop from Walmart that's ranked number 3 for top ten best laptops! So much better faster and it said it might do flash after the update to 4.0, why wait?