Motorola Holiday Deal take two begins today at 12PM EST
0. phoneArena 09 Dec 2013, 09:57 posted on
If you've been hoping to get your hands on a less expensive Motorola Moto X, you probably know the story by now. Motorola attempted to offer a $150 off deal on Cyber Monday for the Moto X, but the traffic caused problems with the Moto Maker website. The problems couldn't be resolved, so the company decided to do two more Holiday Deal promotions giving out codes in order to minimize traffic to Moto Maker...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Refresh every 5 secc to get mine lol ;)
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12031; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Motorola botches again. Why can't they just make it last a few hours?
3. johndoe (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
have 3 extra coupons...am selling these... anyone interested???
4. MotorolaX (Posts: 17; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
I'm interested in buying.. give me that in $300 price tag? Or it will expire in one week.. lol
9. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12031; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
You know that's against their terms or did u not read the fine print? They can void ALL codes you own.
5. johndoe (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
serious buyers only.. $150 off coupon for $75
6. xq10xa (Posts: 669; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Is there any reason anyone would get a Moto X over a Nexus 5? The Nexus 5 is already $350 with no coupon and $399 for the 32gb. hm
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4274; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Moto X is available on Verizon, the Nexus 5 isn't. The Moto X also has pretty great battery life, the Nexus 5 is more average. And some software features on the Moto X are very useful, like Active Display, Touchless Controls, Motorola Assist, Motorola Migrate, and Motorola Connect. I personally love Motorola's latest offerings, and I feel like a lot of consumers would as well, but I wouldn't pass up on a Nexus 5 if I could have it on Verizon.
13. xq10xa (Posts: 669; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I am debating on getting a Moto X or Nexus 5. I like the design on the Moto X but everything is pretty much superior on the Nexus 5. I got a code....so damn. I am in a pickle.
14. xq10xa (Posts: 669; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Went with Moto x. I have an HTC One and a Lumia 1020......I wanted to try the user interface. Lets hope for the best!