Motorola ELECTRIFY M with 4G connectivity coming to U.S. Cellular on November 8th
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Nov 2012, 12:16
After announcing an expansion which increases its LTE footprint, U.S. Cellular has announced that it will offer the 4G LTE enabled Motorola ELECTRIFY M on November 8th; those in an area that supports the carrier's LTE signal will pay just $99 after a $100 rebate...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 01 Nov 2012, 12:23 1 0
US Cellular version of the razr m? but with a super amoled advanced screen? (hopefully the advance in the "amoled advanced" is better than the other amoled screens)
5. KingKurogiii posted on 01 Nov 2012, 15:42 0 0
the M has the same display. Super AMOLED Advanced is qHD resolution Super AMOLED. the Electrify M is just a slightly redesigned M.
2. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 01 Nov 2012, 12:25 0 0
Beautìul phone, but the screen is a let dơn.
7. Commentator posted on 01 Nov 2012, 16:18 0 0
Yeah, this is the exact screen used in the RAZR from a year ago. I guess Motorola had a few extras lying around...
3. Kronic (banned) posted on 01 Nov 2012, 13:17 0 0
I hope it gets the damned jelly bean update.
6. KingKurogiii posted on 01 Nov 2012, 15:43 0 0
there's a good build floating around for the M so i'd imagine that JB will come for this much sooner rather than later.
4. downphoenix posted on 01 Nov 2012, 14:58 0 0
awful nice of them to charge their non LTE served customers an extra $50 for the device.