Motorola Droid Bionic stars briefly on Amazon

0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2011, 20:53 posted on

Although the recently announced Motorola Droid Bionic still does not have a release date, that didn’t stop it from making a guest appearance on Amazon with a price tag similar to that of the Motorola Atrix 4G…

posted on 31 Jan 2011, 22:22

1. therygy (Posts: 94; Member since: 24 May 2010)

is that with a contract? that would be amazing if it was off contract. haha nvm im guessing thats on contract. but the droid bionic would be an amzing phone and there would be more hype about it if the atrix wasnt coming out at the same time.

posted on 31 Jan 2011, 23:28

2. jspencer67 (unregistered)

What I have been told by "my guy" at Verizon that is about what it is coming out at

they got rid of the NE2 program but to replace it the phones will be coming out at lower prices (he said figure about 50.00 less)

also he said that the Bionic is coming out late March....not in Q2. He is also waiting on the phone.....they are just protecting the iPhone release.

he has been right with everything else he has ever told me including the month the iPhone was coming out....he told me that a year ago

posted on 01 Apr 2011, 14:26

6. fuck u (unregistered)

Well it is past late march now and no Bionic. Looks like you need to find a new guy!

posted on 01 Feb 2011, 01:12 1

3. supernovafc29 (unregistered)

What els could you want in an android phone or any phone for that matter? New Verizon 4g LTE, half a gig of ram in a phone! and not to mention the dual core processor....SEX

PS. Goodbye Iphone

posted on 01 Feb 2011, 14:28

4. Mike (unregistered)

I hope it comes out in March. The guy I know from Verizon told me not until June.

posted on 01 Feb 2011, 16:40

5. bellingman (unregistered)

RE "What els could you want in an android phone or any phone for that matter?"

a. Aspect ratio more like the Thunderbolt
b. More RAM
c. ...can't think of anything else!

Far and away the best handset yet announced. I sure hope you're right about that March date--waiting for June would suck.