Motorola DVX passes through FCC, could cost $200 off-contract
0. phoneArena 03 Sep 2013, 00:42 posted on
We first told you about the Motorola DVX back in June. At the beginning of August, Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside confirmed that the device existed and confirmed that it would be a low cost version of the Moto X, which would be headed for emerging markets and the U.S. prepaid carriers before the end of the year. Well, the end of the year is a bit away, but the DVX looks to have just passed through the FCC...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
another bad motorola phone, keep them coming motorola!
4. lalalaman (Posts: 544; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Hope it is good a moto x...those feature like shaking and always on g now are real deal....200 $ is a good deal though...bt only if it is project butter like nexus or moto ...I will consider (only nexus and moto x don't really lag in android world in my opinion):)....if google can do tht
5. kanagadeepan (Posts: 788; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
199$ off contract??? I will believe only when I see for real... No more 199$ off contract rumors please...
6. Genersis (Posts: 217; Member since: 29 May 2013)
This sound like entry level stuff. Single core 1GHz processor at most, 256MB of RAM, and a disapointing PPI screen.
I hope I am proved wrong.
7. kamranzia (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
LG G Pad 8.3 is great and has got good specs
8. bwhiting (Posts: 187; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
If that is the case for an off contract version then I will surely get that...I might just buy two for me and my girl. Need a new android device for my account.