Motorola DROID makes it to the Sunday comics page
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2011, 12:34 posted on
Dick Tracy always will have a special place in cell phone fans' hearts because of the early use of the two-way wrist radio, which left the realm of sci-fi and became reality; the Motorola DROID is paid homage to in this Sunday's episode of the detective comic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 (Posts: 1213; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
Just because it says, "...a Droid phone..." doesn't mean that it's the Moto Droid. There are about 9 different phones out there with "Droid" in its name. Also, there are people out there who don't really know the difference between a Droid phone and an Android phone, even though there isn't really any difference except the name and carrier.
9. agent7 (Posts: 19; Member since: 20 Apr 2011)
Way to read the rest of the article. It already mentioned that...
2. christianqwerty (Posts: 466; Member since: 05 May 2011)
They should have had the thunderbolt in the comics, because the quality of the device is a Joke :D
4. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
I think d**k Tracy prefers a more capable phone, the iPhone 4 ;)
5. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Wait, what? Lol, they actually censored d**k Tracy's name despite it being in the article lol?
6. DroidGod (Posts: 48; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
To the Miz, you are a joke. Your comments are soooooo annoying to read on a daily basis.