Motorola DROID makes it to the Sunday comics page
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Jul 2011, 12:34
Dick Tracy always will have a special place in cell phone fans' hearts because of the early use of the two-way wrist radio, which left the realm of sci-fi and became reality; the Motorola DROID is paid homage to in this Sunday's episode of the detective comic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 posted on 10 Jul 2011, 19:13 0 4
Just because it says, "...a Droid phone..." doesn't mean that it's the Moto Droid. There are about 9 different phones out there with "Droid" in its name. Also, there are people out there who don't really know the difference between a Droid phone and an Android phone, even though there isn't really any difference except the name and carrier.
9. agent7 posted on 19 Jul 2011, 15:33 0 0
Way to read the rest of the article. It already mentioned that...
2. christianqwerty posted on 10 Jul 2011, 20:36 0 4
They should have had the thunderbolt in the comics, because the quality of the device is a Joke :D
4. The_Miz posted on 11 Jul 2011, 00:12 2 5
I think d**k Tracy prefers a more capable phone, the iPhone 4 ;)
5. The_Miz posted on 11 Jul 2011, 03:27 1 4
Wait, what? Lol, they actually censored d**k Tracy's name despite it being in the article lol?
6. DroidGod posted on 11 Jul 2011, 16:38 1 0
To the Miz, you are a joke. Your comments are soooooo annoying to read on a daily basis.