Motorola DROID X2 HDMI-out Demonstration
0. phoneArena posted on 21 May 2011, 15:52
Being more common nowadays amongst high-end Android smartphones, the Motorola DROID X2 follows the trend by offering users a mirrored experience that allows them to connect the handset to a high-definition television...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. asdlfkja (unregistered) posted on 21 May 2011, 16:11 0 0
I noticed you havent done an article showing this same thing on the LG g2x by t mobile?
6. TreyTreyTaylor posted on 21 May 2011, 18:13 1 0
Actually they did for the optimus 2x which is the same exact phone.
2. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 21 May 2011, 16:40 1 0
T-Mobile...... Whats T-Mobile
3. PoneLover posted on 21 May 2011, 16:41 1 0
dont worry man! ur still ignorant..u will find out when u smart enough ;)
4. Gmel (unregistered) posted on 21 May 2011, 17:57 1 0
Can Galaxy s2 do this ?
5. Gmel (unregistered) posted on 21 May 2011, 17:59 0 0
Can galaxy s2 do this ?
7. josuearisty posted on 21 May 2011, 20:20 1 0
Excellent, why MOTO does not release a GSM version of DROID X?
I'd be the first buyer!
8. Thump3rDX17 posted on 22 May 2011, 04:48 0 0
there is one but it's not in the U.S. using the Milestone X name and also i think there's a Chinese version using a different name.
10. rafael.roque posted on 22 May 2011, 13:17 0 0
JUST FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUING... Just about all Symbian phones have had this functionality since back to my N95 in 2007! Back then we Symbian users had composite out, but with the N8 we got the HDMI upgrade =)! Still glad to see Android get this functionality too; I just hope that it gets standardize on all Android builds not just some.
12. TreyTreyTaylor posted on 22 May 2011, 20:40 0 0
I'm very glad you brung up this point. This was a simple feature that was incorporated into every Nokia N-Series phone with a 3.5mm jack. Don't you think it's a shame that some of the most recent high end androids don't even have this feature. Just another reason why i'm extremely torn between getting the X2 or the Xperia Play this friday, sigh...
11. Chix (unregistered) posted on 22 May 2011, 13:50 0 0
use my N8 HDMI all d time to watch movies!