Motorola DROID X successor alleged to feature a 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 CPU
1. chrispens (unregistered) posted on 26 Jan 2011, 18:21 3
now... this seems obvious... but.. droid bionic? lol,basically every spec seems to indicate that its the sucessor to the droid x. just saying
3. reluctanthippie posted on 26 Jan 2011, 18:51 2
Have to agree with crispens. That pretty much sounds like the Bionic. Why would Moto put out another phone for Verizon with the same specs?
4. jtalker1965 posted on 26 Jan 2011, 19:32 1
Droid X 3g, Bionic 4g. There will be a need for 3g for a while. My guess?!?!?
5. skymitch89 posted on 26 Jan 2011, 20:10 0
I'm fairly sure that everyone would already know that the "Daytona" is really the Droid Bionic, and that the Bionic is the true successor to the Droid X. Those are the same exact specs as the Bionic.
6. ILikeBubbles posted on 26 Jan 2011, 21:21 0
i agree that the bionic sounds like same specs (although i'm not a fan of tegra... then again i don't game a whole lot) i REALLY hope that the bionic stays the way it is now because the Droid X was not a pretty phone...
8. 89 (unregistered) posted on 28 Jan 2011, 05:07 0
this is not true,720p,android 2.2 are you kidding me? and another tegra 2 like atrix 4g and droid bionic,maybe they working on the droid x successor, but it will not be with this specs
9. Abdul Wahid (unregistered) posted on 16 Mar 2011, 12:51 0
I think it’s a great idea. It’s a nice way for nVidia to spotlight games optimized for the Tegra, and I’m happy that they just link through to the marketplace, and not on a proprietary nVidia market.
Below link is very useful about this Tegra dual Core phone!