Motorola DROID X is treated to a new software update bringing improvements and bug fixes
0. phoneArena 23 Feb 2012, 22:53 posted on
Long gone as being regarded as one of the big guns for Verizon, there’s no kidding that the Motorola DROID X had a great run, but owners will appreciate that it’s still seeing some love in the form of software updates. No, it’s not Ice Cream Sandwich, but rather...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. torr310 (Posts: 791; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Thank you! Droid X is the hottest phone at its age!
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Gar. I wish they had released this update before I sent my X to my dad. Granted, the phone works fine anyway, but I know I'm going to get a grumpy call from him about it if he gets the notification.
4. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 622; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Lol I gave my dad my X too Haha. he's constantly asking how to do sh*t. Like how to take apps off the screen ;)
5. lamaboy (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
Ever since I got this update, my phone randomly locks up, reboots, and freezes. Not necessarily in that order either. It sucks. >8(
Is anyone else having this problem?