Motorola DROID X is one hot handset as it survives a campfire
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Jul 2012, 12:11
There was a time when the Motorola DROID X was a hot model, but just because it has cooled off from its launch back in 2010 doesn't mean that you need to toast it like a marshmallow; one DROID X owner, feeling no pain, dropped the handset into a campfire...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jsoliz1985 posted on 20 Jul 2012, 12:19 4 0
One can only assume that he'll be upgrading soon. lol
2. Hammerfest posted on 20 Jul 2012, 12:22 4 0
This is the kind of PR motorola needs... mainly because doing something like that with most of todays models wont end well...
Just like vehicles and electronics, they dont build them like they used too... (only now its on purpose as it makes them more money...)
6. aaronkatrini posted on 20 Jul 2012, 13:41 1 0
since 3310 is god the sentence "where is your god now" went like that :) thumbs up for you
5. PhoneArenaUser posted on 20 Jul 2012, 13:26 0 0
Who remembers Philips Diga ?
Philips Diga may beat Nokia 3310 ;)
8. OptimusOne posted on 20 Jul 2012, 14:41 3 0
NOTHING BEATS THE NOKIA 3310
HECK I DROPPRD ONE OFF AN OVERPPASS BOHNCED OFF 5 CARS GOT RUN OVER BY SEVRAL MORE GOT MY PHONE BACK EVERYTHUNG WORKS
10. CivicSi89 posted on 21 Jul 2012, 12:46 0 0
Chuck Norris could beat the Nokia 3310. Nothing Beats Chuck Norris.
11. KingKurogiii posted on 21 Jul 2012, 13:08 0 0
except for Chuck Norris' Mama. you know he got a few spankings in his time.
7. KingKurogiii posted on 20 Jul 2012, 14:12 3 0
that's Motorola Toughness for ya!
btw the Droid X has a WVGA resolution Display, not a qHD.