Motorola DROID Shadow/Xtreme/X is coming in July & DROID 2 in August?
This article contains unofficial information.
Motorola DROID 2 A955 Preliminary Specifications
Motorola DROID XTREME MB810 Preliminary Specifications
1. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
And que the dangling of a new device for months at 5...4...3...2 (hand motion)...1 (hand motion)...action!
2. Dark Asgard (Posts: 44; Member since: 01 Apr 2010)
And my Incredible is already outdated! lol
3. xmguy1 (Posts: 68; Member since: 04 Nov 2009)
The Droid 2 is going under the old adage. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". The Droid (1) is a fine phone. So Motorola wants to keep most the same. I don't blame them.
4. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
That's a good point and a basic philosophy I hope RIM continues to keep for their hardware. They need to step up some portions of their software though.
6. pingpong (Posts: 145; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
Let's hope they don't do this for the next 5 years the way they made like 20 versions of the Razr lol. But I do agree the Droid is a good phone so it would make sense at this time.
9. E.N. (Posts: 2521; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Wow, this is amazing. It's okay for RIM and Droid 2 to make minor adjustments to previous versions of their phone but if Apple makes larger than minor adjustments then the whole world flips. I mean, since when was Apple broken? I'm seeing a lot of hypocrisy here. It's pretty outstanding.
10. hahny42 (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
huge difference between apples and rim's 3 years to droids less than 1 on the market. ive said apple isnt the problem, at&t's crappy service is. however between the iphone or the evo 4g, the evo 4g is just simply faster at everything. and yes to the person a couple comments above, i really hope RIM does something with there software because they are outdated by years and years.
7. vzw fanman (Posts: 1973; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
nothing too wow for me. i'm keeping my droid.
8. josuearisty (Posts: 148; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Ill be gettin the X, this is the most XTREME phone
11. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
get the plunger ready! motorola is about to dump a few hefty steamers!