Motorola DROID RAZR officially up for pre-order at Verizon
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Oct 2011, 08:06
Soon as Motorola ended their presentation that showed off the new DROID RAZR, the countdown began to the day in which the flagship smartphone could be had and today we are all one step closer as Verizon has begun taking pre-orders…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. c.hack posted on 27 Oct 2011, 09:01 1 1
The biggest upgrade that is not mentioned is a move away from the horrible pentile displays in the DX2 and Bionic. I say that as an owner of the DX2, a DInc2 and an iPhone 4S. The DX2 is one of the most pixelated displays I have ever seen.
4. terabyteRouser posted on 27 Oct 2011, 09:03 1 0
I agree, coming from a Droid 3. I can't believe they tried to force it on us, rationalizing, "it doesn't look that bad." That should never be a justification for a new product.
3. terabyteRouser posted on 27 Oct 2011, 09:02 0 0
qHD or HD?
One thing I will miss moving to the Nexus is ZumoCast. That is some really convenient software.
9. protozeloz posted on 27 Oct 2011, 12:50 1 0
If I'm not mistaken is on the market
hope it helps
5. vellcar posted on 27 Oct 2011, 09:30 0 0
did anyone else have to pay upfront for the preorder? normally i just bill it.
16. jroc74 posted on 27 Oct 2011, 17:47 0 0
You can bill to your account by ordering over the phone....so I've heard. By the time I read that tip I already used my card.
6. wrestlermatt9 posted on 27 Oct 2011, 09:45 0 0
yeah I had to pay upfront too, the lady told me I would have it by the middle of next week at the latest. I thought it wasn't till the 10th anyone else get told this?
10. cfprelude posted on 27 Oct 2011, 13:12 1 0
i'm pretty sure everything this morning just said "will ship by 11/10".... that leaves the door open for any release date they want. the iphone is released already and if you want to order one it states "will ship by......" as well.
13. Droid_X_Doug posted on 27 Oct 2011, 14:57 0 0
When I placed my order at around 9 a.m. Pacific, the order confirmation stated will ship by 11/10/2011. I then tried calling Customer Care, and they didn't have any more precise information. Also, my credit card didn't get hit, so they won't be shipping for at least a day or so.
7. DROIDX0430 posted on 27 Oct 2011, 10:34 2 0
Already out of stock!!!! good job!!! How come PA didn't mention that yet!!!
11. cfprelude posted on 27 Oct 2011, 13:13 1 0
really?!?!?!?! wow, i did mine online around 8a but thats pretty awesome if they actually went through their presale #s that fast. I'm just ready to have it!!
14. Droid_X_Doug posted on 27 Oct 2011, 14:58 1 0
When I ordered (9 a.m. Pacific), VZW was still processing pre-orders.
12. vellcar posted on 27 Oct 2011, 14:25 0 0
Oh so now i get the newest update for my Thunderbolt......
15. darth8ball posted on 27 Oct 2011, 15:58 2 0
Don't do it don't pre-order. wait till it comes out and then buy if you like it. I am going to return my Bionic for the Prime. Make sure it works for you before you buy.