Motorola DROID RAZR in Verizon stores at 11:11 am 11/11
0. phoneArena 03 Nov 2011, 13:38 posted on
An internal memo meant for the eyes of Verizon reps not only cheers them on to discuss the Motorola DROID RAZR with customers, it shows that the phone will be in stores ready to go home with buyers at 11:11am on 11/11...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
Terrible idea. No one is going to feel like waiting until almost noon for a phone of this quality. Stop being morons, Verizon, and just release it at a normal hour.
3. bossmt_2 (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
LMAO, that's gonna be a logistical nightmare.
5. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
So, still no word on this coming to at&t on contract?
13. gdbw (Posts: 15; Member since: 18 Dec 2009)
buy it unlocked from rogers network in canada. they use all the same frequencies as att.
6. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 466; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
I think its cool, something I would do lol...
7. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 409; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
let's just hope the RAZR isn't plaqued with the data connectivity issue like the Bionic--and hearing from Motorola about another 30-60 day wait for an OTA fix sour's the deal for any future motorola's for me....sour--sour-sour...first in ICS in future updates or not--not really important--if the phone doesn't stay connected.....I don't want to have to be on wifi just to receive a data-signal..I want to use the LTE network that I am paying for--not wifi !!!!!!!!!!!M@M
8. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 409; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
not really that eye-brow raising of a phone for the 11-11-11-11 wait--believe me...only .2 ghz faster than bionic in specs and also thinner...that's it--it probably will have the same LTE radio in it that the bionic has---so now you know....and don't be whining in this forum in a couple of weeks about the data connection on the RAZR--because I told you so already about my frustrations.. M@M
9. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
right PA...i'm sure Verizon has confirmed that the phone is going to go on sale@11:11a.m. even tho most stores open at 9 a.m. i doubt that is even remotely true.
10. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Sorry I'll be too busy playing Skyrim to care.
11. Bigbluetundra (Posts: 45; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
So, Radio Shack is going to remove the broken Droids, leave a gaping hole in the planogram for 2 hours and 11 minutes, and then release the balloons and phones at the appointed minute? I guess if your gonna dream, you might as well dream big...
14. charulo316 (Posts: 12; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Droid landing just posted a teaser add for Razr stating the 11-11-11 date.
16. darth8balI (banned) (Posts: 18; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
I hate you Motorola. You've locked me into a 2 year deal with this awful piece of junk the Bionic and now you come out with the Razor?! What a rip off! I'm never getting a Motorola phone again. The phone is so unstable too.