Motorola DROID RAZR gets dressed in white for the holidays, coming this month
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2011, 10:12 posted on
The Motorola Droid RAZR has already pierced our minds with its extremely thin 0.28-inch (7.1mm) profile, but while we’ve already recognized this as a huge enough achievement to rank it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sgogeta4 (Posts: 392; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
The Razr is a sweet phone but unfortunately, it still has a locked bootloader, which is a deal breaker for me.
2. Allday28 (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Nov 2010)
Do you think the Razr will be able to take screen shots after it gets ICS?? Kind of a selling point for me..
3. terabyteRouser (Posts: 419; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Yes, screenshots are supported in ICS.
4. terabyteRouser (Posts: 419; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
In my opinion, the phone doesn't look so great in white.
17. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
I agree, if it was like the mock up it would be cool.... White borders yay
5. sleepyjohnny (Posts: 151; Member since: 16 Dec 2009)
Verizon provided an image of the RAZR if you read the actual website's post. It's not all white.
rizonWireless/br/CommonPages/I ntermediate.aspx?hidFromModule =FRONTEND&hdnPopup=yes&File=ht tp://preview.thenewsmarket.com /Previews/VERI/StillAssets/222 700.jpg&AssetId=222700&Caller= 0,&Type=3&NonLoggedPreview=Tru e
copy and paste the whole link because for some reason not all of it is hyperlinked
6. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Sweet, now I know what the girlfriend is getting for Christmas!
7. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Nothing, because you're buying yourself a white RAZR???
10. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Nope, Nexus for me... I wanted her to get the Nexus as well but she told me if the RAZR comes in white she wants that ;)
But that was funny haha
8. networkdood (Posts: 6267; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I will stick with the black RAZR - sucks that the BL is locked - but you can still root it and unlock the tethering option without calling Verizon, if you know what you are doing. When ICS is released officially for the phone, let the ROMs fly in.
9. TACO_fucker (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
guys don't mention WHITE. I have developed a phobia for it.
i see the GHOST of taco in front of me clad in white. after all, it were we who reported her n banned him.......will god forgive us
11. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Really? Tell your mommy to read the side of the bottle better, I think she's giving you the wrong dosage.
14. EclipseGSX (limited) (Posts: 1587; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
"Reported her n banned him"??? Yep you're on drugs or severely retarded. You're trolling here will cease soon. Farewell!!!
12. whiteninjazx6r (Posts: 32; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
the whites kinda cool, but im not too worried about it. The black is a lil more masculine...
15. bossmt_2 (Posts: 432; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Phones in different colors is the dumbest thing.
16. corporateJP (Posts: 1555; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Metallic Silver would've been much cooler.