Motorola DROID RAZR display up at some Verizon locations
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2011, 05:24 posted on
Some Verizon stores already have their display up for the Motorola DROID RAZR which a robotic arm showing off a large replica of how the RAZR looks when held sideways and a sign detailing the 11:11 11/11 launch; some stores also have a demo unit that you can play with...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
First. Looks beastly, unfortunately though it's on Verizon and they have a horrible track record with Android phones. Wouldn't mind having this phone even though it's made by Motorola.
3. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
The Miz, are you hacked? all of the sudden you're praising the new beast phones.
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5394; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Go to google.com/ncr and type "Do a barrel roll"
6. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I'm hoping it is similar to the OG Droid, which was a great phone.
5. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
First andro phone which I would like to have (and maybe first droid/milestone...I could live with crappy camera).
RAZR is pure amazing!
8. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I like this Razr. The best droid i have ever seen. The only issue is a new one will be out next month and this one will be reduced to the bargain bin. So if you want one just wait a couple weeks you could save few bucks.
11. protozeloz (Posts: 5394; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I don't see why this is a down side, as long as it gets updates and bug fixes the only thing you might want is a "HD" screen supposedly this phone up for the 2 year minimum guarantied updates you might get mad that you didn't got it cheaper and being CDMA is a down when reselling but a new android phone wont make this any less nice
15. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I hear you. But i have a serious problem. When i get into a product i always want the NEWEST product from that line.
Its a personal thing. My boy is an androider and he is like me in this and he gets everyone that comes out. Im not with the months turn overs though.
17. protozeloz (Posts: 5394; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I think the android phone for you might be Nexus Branded, you wont see a Nexus till next year and it will be on Verizon(and the others) about the RAZR there will be another Motorola phone soon enough with the droid branding on it by Jan (Or at least rumors and leaks) Motorola sometimes trows unnecessary stuff
16. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I think this is much more a Bionic problem than an Android problem. At least on VZW it took a solid 8 months to replace the Thunderbolt, 6 months to replace the Charge and we don't even have a release date for the Revolution's successor. The manufacturers keep trying to outdo one another for top phone bragging rights, but the way I see it the buyer wins in the end. Just do your homework, find out what's coming in next couple months and you won't get burned.
10. Knicknevin (Posts: 146; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
*tapping foot w/ arms folded* ...still waiting for the nexus...
13. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder if pre-order shipments will start to leak out before 11/10? That would be so cool to get a RAZR before 11/11.
14. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
There's no reason they couldn't... it says "ships *BY* 11/10". I think they should ship first come, first served right now.
18. _TheGreatIam (Posts: 16; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Our Inventory just got a shipment of quite a few of these amazing beasts...not allowed to sell them until the 11/11 date though.