Motorola DROID RAZR and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX soak test to start on Thursday
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2012, 20:33 posted on
The soak test for the Motorola DROID RAZR and Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX includes an optimization to increase battery life, some repairs here and there including one that will assure timely receipt of text messages...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. PAPINYC (Posts: 2281; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I get the soak for ICS but, this test build I do not; I don't have any of these issues. I don't think the phones are buggin', I think the people are. Though, me' likes' press-holding the back button for bookmarks (coooooool......)
2. Carlitos (Posts: 322; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
I am really looking foward to see how Motorola implamented ICS to there UI. And by the looks of it i think it will be pretty neat, since they completely changed the look of there webtop in version 3.0
3. BattleBrat (Posts: 1071; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I will be bringing my lapdock 100 to work, to see for my self...
4. BlacRaZredge (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
how does one get in on these soak tests?
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5593; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
being apart of the support forums but you're randomly selected and only so many people get to take part in them.
5. BattleBrat (Posts: 1071; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
7. CM_Punk (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Let's just hope these soak tests optimize the Razr to keep it from ending up like the Droid X line up, the ones where customers were given the middle finger for updates.
8. PAPINYC (Posts: 2281; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
DROID X got updates; they just never fixed what they were supposed to or were short-lasting. My experience with the DX was one update eventually brought on a different set of bugs.
DROID X² was just a disaster IMHO.
10. BattleBrat (Posts: 1071; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Other than the fact it isn't getting ICS, the DX2 wasn't bad to me, I had an X1 i played with, it would shut off at least once a day while listening to music, they updated it to 2.3.6, and said that fixes it, but I had sold the phone by then