Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD is just $79.99 for new Verizon customers at Amazon
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2013, 21:48 posted on
Want your battery life to last at least all day? Why not buy the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD which is just $79.99 with a signed two-year pact at Amazon for new Verizon subscribers; if you are a current Verizon account holder and want to upgrade your phone, the device-with the long lasting 3300mAh battery-will cost you $129.99 with a signed two-year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$79.99? Wow that's a pretty good deal. Snag the deal before it's gone people!
2. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12080; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Idk, this would be a decent deal if it wasn't for a Motorola device. They don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to keeping support for their previous phones.
4. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
congrats on your first 2 sentence comment in several weeks
9. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Current Moto's are some of the top-notch devices out there. They have the best durability and are the closest thing to stock Android.
Since you're so pro-Apple, stick to commenting on only Apple related postings.
P.S. -- I severely cannot stand you
5. TheMan (Posts: 490; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Verizon, given its history, will likely price the X at $299.99. Would the X be $220 "better" than a Maxx HD at this low price?
I doubt that.
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Eh, who knows. Maybe the X phone will bring super high end specs that set a new record, or maybe it'll just have average specs for a high end device.
The Maxx HD is great for someone who wants a deal, but if someone was already willing to pay $300 for the Maxx HD right now, they should wait.
10. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
The Maxx HD is $200 on-contract. The price dropped a good while ago ;-)
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
like i always say the term of the contract always outweighs the cost of the hardware. i would never lock myself into a contract with anything less than the best available at the time not even for a good deal on something less. i'd save my money and wait until i can get the best my money can buy and then later on if i want something else i'll be able to sell it for a good chunk of money or trade it for what i do want. it's much cheaper over the long haul like that.
14. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Now only if more people would think that way lol
7. jacobxtyler (Posts: 29; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
its a great deal, but with 1920x1080 screens starting to be the norm, its hard to not want a higher resolution screen. :( still waiting on something amazing on verizon.
8. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
And yet I still know many people who would rather spend an extra $20 and get an iPhone 4s. Unfortunately many people care more about what's cool than functionality.
11. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Amen to that. People don't even realize they're paying more for less. Beyond sad.
13. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3104; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
This is a great deal, they are also offering the SGS3 16GB model for just 18 dollars.