Motorola DROID RAZR M hands-on
0. phoneArena 06 Sep 2012, 00:00 posted on
Seriously, don’t let its diminutive size compared to its full figured siblings fool you! Above all, the biggest stand out that we notice with the smartphone, is the compact form factor it’s sporting for a device packing along a 4.3” display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. The_Godfather (Posts: 186; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Moto is the beast in the smartphone market along with Sammy, Nokia and HTC.
Respect for the beautiful & powerful device....!!!
18. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
I just wish it was a little shorter. It would be perfect for me becoz I have small hands.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I seriously would get this phone! sadly its on verizon only........does anyone else hate when phones are exclusive?? :(
4. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
yes... I absolutely hate it too. I work for Sprint and want this phone :'(
I hope they do what Samsung did with the GS3. They brought it to all 4 carriers. PLEASE MOTO :'O
5. Cacharoes (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Technically you could unlock the phone, these Three RAZR's are built with the CDMA/LTE and GSM/UMPTS radio's in them.
So you could potentially use them on any network really.
You would just have to pay full price if you were not already Verizon.
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
so i could unlock the razr m to T mobile perhaps?
15. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
hey.... are you betraying xperia family for razr?
If so.. you should change your name to Razr-Knight ;)
16. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
You can unlock it and POSSIBLY take it to att or tmobile but you cant take to sprint or any cdma provider without flashing the ESN which will cost $ to do and your say byebye to your LTE... in other words, not worth it.
17. Boti95 (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Sep 2010)
Hmmm. Well, you could be lucky and find on on ebay with a bad esn, and flash it to a prepaid carrier that has 4G.
6. Cacharoes (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
They said there would be Global Versions of these phones. Specifically the M and HD, not sure if they include the MAXX when they mention the HD though.
7. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
and that would be great. :D I thought it would be for verizon alone. :D
Motorola should really focus again in releasing its products internationally. They lack on that part.
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
yeah.. kinda like to have a global version...
11. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5704; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5704; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
13. SmartGadgetS (Posts: 20; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I like the "almost no bezel" design.. looks nice.
14. doubleD (Posts: 78; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
This is my favorite of the 3 Razr's announced. I always considered the HTC Trophy I had for a short time(returned due to dislike of WP7) to be the ideal size for a phone, and the RAZR-M is just slightly taller. I still don't see why everyone wants ginormous phones, but to each their own I guess.
I might have to sell my RAZR MAXX for this, although it'll be hard to go to back to having to monitor battery life on a phone after the seemingly endless battery of the MAXX.