Motorola DROID RAZR M and Motorola DROID RAZR HD now available in blue
0. phoneArena 27 May 2013, 19:06 posted on
Feeling a little blue today? Perhaps you need a new phone to match your mood as Verizon is now offering the Motorola DROID RAZR M and the Motorola DROID RAZR HD in blue; while the Motorola DROID RAZR M is blue all over, only the power button and the metallic trim get the new color on the Motorola DROID RAZR HD...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss (unregistered)
That is a strange blue for a phone. I have a coworker that has the M and its got great build quality and believe its only a midgrade phone.
2. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
What's the point when this is only available on Verizon
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Great! Now can we have Motorola phones that are available in "Camera that's worth a damn?"
21. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
One thing I readily admit about current Motorola phones is that their cameras since the Droid X2 have sucked compared to their rivals in the industry.
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that the next phone Motorola releases won't have that problem.
4. itsjustJOH (Posts: 232; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
It's been months and the unlocked price is still too damn high. Not to mention they've stopped releasing their latest phones in other countries, including here in the Philippines. I really want this phone, although I really find that blue hue quite weird.
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 11296; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Umm what's the point? These devices aren't exactly new or anything.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the point is there's now blue to choose as a different color option for the people still interested in these phones. what more does it have to be?
14. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
no, you just put the question out for anybody to answer.
16. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I think he meant for it to be rhetorical, but nothing is rhetorical on the internet.
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Let's see, what if Apple released the iPhone 5S with more color options than black and white? Then, what if Apple made those other colors available for the iPhone 5? The iPhone 5 would be just as old as the Razr HD and Razr M at that point, so logically your comment would still stand; however, I would bet money that you would somehow manage to applaud Apple for the extended color options, even though the iPhone 5 would be an older device.
17. buccob (Posts: 2512; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
This is one of the few comments I agree with you.... Motorola now is just SAD... I had high hopes that Google buying it would have make it a stronger manufacturer.... but they have been sitting on their a**es for a long time now...
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the HD's color change is more subtle as it's only a fraction of the spine that's gotten the treatment but it still looks good none the less. i'd love to have a MAXX HD with that kind of treatment but with a neon green instead of blue. o:
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh, um Moto, Verizon needs a Droid 5.
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Really. It's been well over a year since the Droid 4 announcement, where's the Droid 5 for the QWERTY lovers?
10. belovedson (Posts: 977; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
ok? both those phones are middle of the bunch phones?
release the x .... jeez
18. johnriii (Posts: 238; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
motorola needs to quit jacking around. verizon exclusive or not, samsung is running away with the smartphone race, while they keep pushing three phones that came out 8 months ago that no one really seems to want. the Razr HD and Razr MAXX HD are nice, but they are so two years ago. the Motorola X needs to hit the streets on all carriers, and sooner than later. not this rehash of a phone that is mid level at best.
19. johnriii (Posts: 238; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
and why not the razr maxx HD? just do it across the board, Motorola.
20. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I saw the store display. They're promoting it as a Father's Day gimmick.