Motorola DROID RAZR M Developer Edition "not for the faint at heart'
0. phoneArena 15 Sep 2012, 12:22 posted on
Motorola has now made available for hackers and modders, the Motorola DROID RAZR M Developer Edition; this is essentially the same exact phone as the Motorola DROID RAZR M except it comes with an unlocked bootloader...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
The only thing Motorola need to improve in their phones is the quality of pics and videos in their phones. Other than that they have pretty good phones.
3. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 291; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I agree because I loved my atrix but the camera was not on point at all.
9. tha.fox (Posts: 100; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
Ive taken pictures with the RAZR M next to my RAZR and mine has a greenish haze in them and the M camera does not. It honestly is the first motorola camera that is good enough for me.
2. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Something i was waiting for very very long time. Edge to edge display. Happy to see someone finally coming up with it.
for me this is revolutionary. So where is apple's wow factor with their iPhone 5?
4. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Stupid me. Noticed only now. No physical home button. Niiiceee. That is the future.
Thinking of that more looks like this could be my next phone.
Samsung S3, Nokia lumia 920, Motorola Droid.... Yay... So many choices, yet muppets still choose to go for iPhone 5.
Which one should i go for and why?
5. nicholassss (Posts: 363; Member since: 10 May 2012)
S3 because its just a solid monster phone.
Lumia 920 because its different and kinda stylish.
Motarola droid line because it'll be built like a tank. (Downside is that kevlar back is way not stylish. )
But let's be real, you'd be happy no matter which you choose.
7. EarnYourLeather (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
Am I alone in the boat that thinks the kevlar looks (and feels) fantastic?
8. nicholassss (Posts: 363; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I love the way the kevlar on the razr feels but i think it looks cheesy. like ubermacho or something.
6. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I'd personally go with the Razr HD Maxx.
It has a better form factor than the S3 and it looks a lot nicer, IMO.
The cameras may not be as good, and there's not physical home button.
Just wait and you will see. The battery will outclass everything else.
10. vrathnam (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
Hello @phonearena, will the developer edition of RAZR M work on T-Mobile after unlocking the boot loader?