Motorola DROID MAXX for Verizon unveiled with a battery good for two full days of Androiding
Motorola DROID MAXX for Verizon unveiled with a meaty 3500 mAh battery
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3994; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
That's definitely unexpected. They were so vague during the announcement, we need details! Architecture? Clock speed? Is the GPU PowerVR, Mali, or Adreno?
They better have a full spec sheet at the demo unit tables. It's just mean to do something like that and not give details for the geeks out there
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5588; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yeah, this announcement is going sloppily.
i agree. all of this info is going to make or break whether or not i get one of these. especially the UI info.
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3994; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I hope AnandTech has a full technical run down of the specs up soon.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5588; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Oooo whee, i may just be picking this up. o:
4. suyogonhisown (Posts: 5; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
doesnt come as a surprise as motorola has a history in pioneering micro processor development !! hope it benchmarks well and also interested in the new camera tech ..samples pls !
11. itsjustJOH (Posts: 76; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
Here in the Philippines, they are selling the 2011 handsets. :|
14. Rassil (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
I would like to know that one too. Very much so. Will Europe get it and when, to be more specific :)
8. kanagadeepan (Posts: 664; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
SHUT THE FU©k up and take my money....
12. pwnarena (Posts: 873; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
looks like a sony fan wants shift allegiance now
easily beats the upcoming 3000mah of the honami. it's even an OLED display so it should last longer with darker themes. this will be my new phone.
13. techguyone (Posts: 101; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Do we know about MicroSD card slot or not?
15. smallworld (Posts: 438; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Really Motorola ?? HD screen ?? I'm starting to think that Motorola has given up on the high end market.
17. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5588; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
just how much does 400+ ppi really matter?
it doesn't matter enough to me to make my phone have to work harder to push all those pixels. give me better performance any day.
18. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 633; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Can you tell difference if I put a 720p & a 1080p 5" display in front of you.?? I dont think so, above 300ppi, it hardly makes a difference..
16. SmartPhoneStream (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Disappointed it's not a full HD Screen, for $300 on contract I'd expect a full HD screen