Motorola DROID Bionic sign up page announced by Verizon
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2011, 21:10 posted on
Verizon customers and curious bystanders alike can sign up with Verizon to receive news about the mythical Motorola DROID Bionic by putting down your email address at Big Red's new sign-up page for the handset; the Motorola DROID Bionic will be the first dual-core, LTE enabled device for the carrier...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. biophone (Posts: 1963; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Bionic looks good but come on i expected it already.
3. boostedIS_300 (Posts: 16; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
hey by the way that pic they have above isnt the way the droid bionic is going to look thats the old pic .they have no real pics of the new version only speculation!
27. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
The only reason you think that is based off of articles on sites like these which are all speculation....
They're wrong half the time.
2. boostedIS_300 (Posts: 16; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
i have been waiting to use my upgrade on this phone im so in as soon as it hits the shelf!!!!
14. BobbyTaba (Posts: 316; Member since: 11 Aug 2010)
I didnt have an upgrade till march but verizon randomly brought it to expire a few days ago so now I can get a good phones
4. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yay! I'm so glad that Verizon's doing this!
5. ken (unregistered)
I'd love to see a solid 4.3" Bionic from Moto. Please no cheap plastic.
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I love my Droid 3, the new blur works really great. I love this keyboard very much.
8. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
that's good to hear! so far i still intend to get one..the wait continues though. i might call them back tomorrow or the day after. :P
9. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Very pleased with the phone. Just wished it had more RAM.
20. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I know it would have made this phone nearly perfect. Hell I would have been happy with 768mbs like the thunderbolt has.
23. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
i still think it might be dual-channel DDR2 RAM.
28. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3108; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
If the droid bionic is anything like the one coming out for sprint then it will have 1 gb of ram.
24. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I keep my stance that for a good performance and great multy tasking on dual core the minimum should be 768... wonder why the thumbs down
7. AlphaZuluBravo (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
It feels like it might be a disappointment, there's been so much hype and I don't feel that it can live up to it. But I'm still excited :)
11. IEatApples (Posts: 66; Member since: 06 Jul 2011)
Its going to be a photon with lte. Nothing really all that exciting other then lte which is still a shaky service. The nexus prime is what's really worth waiting for.
12. almost here (unregistered)
I still have my blackberry1. My contract has been up sence actober of 2010. I was waiting for 4g lte. then for Motorola's 4g lte phone what ever name it be. Now for the past 7 frustrating mounths where almost there. The bionic is going to be the one Its freaking asume. P.s. sniggly kicks ass.
13. Badgerbaby (unregistered)
I'm excited! Can't wait! Hope it has the 4.5 inch screen. At our age we like
the view of a larger screen. Even get excited about todays new technology. Have faith the wait will be worth the changes, better battery, better processor and good screen quality with duel core and 4G on big red. That will be nice.
15. aphex (unregistered)
what phone is this one on the right? cant seem to place it and wondering if it could be...
/b2c/explore/?page=smartphones &lid=//global//explore//learn+ about+devices//smartphones
17. jaystar751 (unregistered)
that is the fascinate i think
16. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Now watch it become a bloatware magnet lol
19. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
You seem rather disturbed.... is there something wrong?
29. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
nope. just saying that it will become a bloat magnet
21. DroidGod (Posts: 48; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
Once again Miz ruins everything... he hates life, but loves his wrestling.
22. DroidGod (Posts: 48; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
FYI this phone will murder your old ass Iphone4 ;)
25. xmusicianguy (Posts: 96; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
I want an unlocked bootloader. Not because I need it. But because if I buy a phone. I buy a phone so it's mine!