Motorola DROID Bionic makes appearance in ads at Mets game
0. phoneArena 10 Aug 2011, 02:20 posted on
With Verizon having a store at Citi Field, home to the New York Mets, it's no surprise that on a wall covered with plexiglass was an ad for the Verizon location found at Field Level, and on that ad was a picture of the Motorola DROID Bionic...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
less signs about baseball and more signs about how this Droid DOES! >;D
2. BobbyTaba (Posts: 316; Member since: 11 Aug 2010)
I bet no one noticed the Droid Bionic under the picture of the phone
3. JDTheMatrix (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 May 2010)
obviously somebody did...they took the picture :)
4. bossmt_2 (Posts: 443; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Many better teams to associate a device with than the Mets, like a team who's won something in the last 2 decades.
6. Ralston1983 (Posts: 69; Member since: 03 Feb 2011)
Vzw could care less how well the Mets are doing on field. All they care about the partnership that offers the best bottom line
5. fleanote (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Jan 2011)
We're technofiles, we'd know it if we saw it. The average consumer just saw a Verizon phone with a big headed baseball. The problem with the Bionic (or any new phone for that matter) is the non-techie public just knows what they want (slideout qwerty, big screen, etc), but hardly any know the names of the units (even less know the forthcoming release dates).
7. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 269; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
i went to a met game today with camp and i was near the verizon store but i didnt see the bionic picture (the store is near shake shack and blue smoke (f**king long lines btw smfh))